You guys wanna laugh? And possibly go on an Ass-kicking trip to England?

I've been to England(Manchester and London) four years ago. You're friendly to foreigners I think. but i didn't stay there long, just two weeks:( btw, I'm from China and I'm spotted as foreigner easily. hope to fly there again sometime :D

i'm from england and thats hilarious

the mainstream public opinion of them kids is they are "goths", obviously this is complete wrong but what does the general public know, in my younger days when i didn't i know what i was, i wanted to be a "goth" my tastes in metal started with fear factory and static-x, then i went onto cradle of filth, then cannibal corpse, after a bit of everything i endded up as a big melodic death metal fan

basically i never endded up listening to this manson, linkin park crap, greenday goths have got to be the most hilarious thing i've ever seen!!! oh and my local metal club mostly plays numetal shite, apart from on my bday when they played lots of good melodic death metal including cob - needled 24/7 :) , then the place was getting more packed so they played the usual crap

oh and when i realised all these "goths" was actually listening to shite i couldn't believe it!!!

and went "where are all the sodding heavy people"

NeedledWarheart said:
If you come to Scotland, come to my town called "perth".. We'll have a brew
True man thatd be half decent, can you get there by train? cause if so ill just take the train from england or something

I dunno about coming direct, but if you train to any major city (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen) then you can train here from there.

hylian wasnt to blame LOL

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
just out of curiosity, how much does it cost to travel from lets say edinburgh to london, and what would be the best method of travel, plane or train?

fucking hell what a dumb question. Plane by a long way. it would take about 8 hours by train.

Turbo said:
hylian wasnt to blame LOL

fucking hell what a dumb question. Plane by a long way. it would take about 8 hours by train.

Well, he came by train to my house, reason? It was free.

I won't laugh. I'm sad. I'm always sad. That's why I hang around with people that use eyeliner. So we all can blur our makeups together. Oh. I shouldn't laugh....I'm sad, you know. That makes me different from everyone else. No one ever gets sad. Getting dumped was the most terrible thing that ever happened to me and to anyone in my long and terrific 13 years. Now to be more different I'll dress exactly like millions of goths and hang with them talking about who has the saddest life story. Oh well.....
Oh. "NeedledWarheart". Hell that's one OLD topic. Whoever chanted the rites for this one had a damn job finding it in the middle of topical-corpses :lol:

Gothic=being all philosophical and writing dark poetry, drinking red wine and listening to GOTH ROCK.;) A little generalizing/stereotyping here okay, but you get the picture. Real Goth culture has fairly little to do with either metal, satanism, pseudo-satanism nu-metal, or Marilyn Manson. Or deluded English kids for that matter.:D
Old-school goth bands include Fields Of The Nephilim, Sisters Of Mercy, and Siouxsie And The Banshees; at least those are the names I think of when you say "Gothic"; those and newer goth rock outfits -NOT Papa Roach or Korn.

Those kids today who think they are "satanic gothic metalheads" and listen to Linkin Park...they are just CONFUSED methinks.