You guys wanna laugh? And possibly go on an Ass-kicking trip to England?

i got stuck on a course in my local town centre, so at lunch i'd go and hang with my mates in the near by college, and most of their mates was these slipknot, murderdoll, korn types, like ARRRRRRR so many more bands out there!!! if they listened to anything that wasn't mainstream i'd have more respect for them

oh and u aint seen the local metal club, like oh my god, most of them will dance to linkin park, they need shooting!!!

rap + metal = NO!!!

seriously, its fun watching people think that theyre right in what theyre doing and being open about something tht other pople laugh at them for.. such a fucking laugh, theyre almost as bad as chavs.... LOLLERs i love to hate them soo much >_<>_<^_^_^_^

Thats fucking hysterical I dress in all black and like thin eyeliner but I mean im not goth, they just fucking over did it and I get no attention for being who I am and what I want to wear. If you think you get attention by wearing black and being "goth" then there is something seriously wrong with you because if you think that then, your a fucking idiot. But it also pisses me off when people mistake me for being gothic. Its a style in time and I dotn label myself as gothic. I label myself as me no one else.

I like old gothic music like sisters of mercy and the cure, and yeh.. i wonder consider my self that goth, but i get called it anyway... but meh, no one should try to be a label and just be themselves *hopes it gets rid of emos*

LedByTheReaper said:
I like old gothic music like sisters of mercy and the cure, and yeh.. i wonder consider my self that goth, but i get called it anyway... but meh, no one should try to be a label and just be themselves *hopes it gets rid of emos*

Dictionary of tr00 Gothness:

"Wearing three layers of white make-up makes me feel complete" actual meaning "I am gay"

"Black significes the emptiness of my life" actual meaning "I feel so sorry for myself it's gay"

"Sisters of Mercy are goth" actual meaning "I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground"