You guys wanna laugh? And possibly go on an Ass-kicking trip to England?

I'm shocked!!!!! Those are absolutely stupid dumb kids! What are they gonna do when they grow up?! They have no braincells!

As the girl said, it's funy cause they get so much attention, and that's why they act like that! They dunno METAL! Just some shitty NU-metal (oh! Except for the great deutch satanic lords Dimmu Borgir! Damn... I'm such a crappy fan... I thought they were from Norway! I'm so ashamed... Don't tell anyone!)! Once ppl start giving them less attention, they might understand they'r not exactly goths... but ridiculous!

Here in Portugal there are a lot a ppl like those kids (but the difference is that they'r not kids, but ppl around 20s)... So, true metalheads here are very few... That means if u listen to metal, people label u as a goth! EEK!

There are many around...like...everywhere....they don't bother me. Beats tv.
But saying Slipknot & Murderdolls are metal...or goth...that's total crap. Ask them who the hell Laibach is...or Wumpscut....Nine Inch Nails....Alice Cooper is totallyzzzzz Gothzzz WTF YEAH DUDERLOLLERSMANIA!!!!

Why couldn't they be metalheads... why goths... thats so???? 80's?
They should be wearing camo shorts and have slayer hoodies... be drinking beer and assaulting strangers in the streets cause they dont like Metal... But no they have to be pussies and take the easy way out... hmmmh[/qoute]

:headbang:

Then they would be neds, minus the slater and camo shorts :D

sensartist.jpg

haha and you people laugh at americans

goth.3.jpg

HI2U

im going to england in about 3 months or so, im staying with my buddy who lives just outside of bath. is there any places that are decently interesting around there and chacnes are ill be travelling to ireland and scotland as well.