You Just Got Served Thread!!

A man walks into a tattoo parlor and says he would like a $100 dollar bill on his dick. Well the tattoo artist laughs and says "I'll do it for free if you can give me one good reason for it."

The guy thinks for a second and says. "Well one, I like to keep my money in my pants, two I like to watch my money grow, and three I want to see how fast my wife can blow a $100.

A man walks into a tattoo parlor and says he would like a $100 dollar bill on his dick. Well the tattoo artist laughs and says "I'll do it for free if you can give me one good reason for it."

The guy thinks for a second and says. "Well one, I like to keep my money in my pants, two I like to watch my money grow, and three I want to see how fast my wife can blow a $100.

Beautiful!!!!
Simply, Beautiful!

MY ROFLKNIFE GOES SLICE SLICE SLICE SLICE

What a fucking douche. Go to Youtube and check out the comments..."I'D VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!"

Of course you would you fucking clueless retards. THAT'S just what the US needs: instead of a bumbling idiot who inadvertently offends because he's just too stupid to realize the world around him, let's vote this fucking guido douchenozzle into office so he can purposely offend the rest of the world and bring even more shame upon us Americans. Check out his response, too. He even states that he immediately realized that it was a joke on him and instead of going with it, or AT LEAST tactfully declining to comment, he throws a fit like a 2-year-old. Then he tries to defend himself by saying he's somewhat of a wordsmith and regrets saying what he said...yeah, ok.

Since these xenophobes think that NYC is the center of the universe, you'd think they would at least try to retain some sort of tact or lead by example. Nope. This is right up there with these dumbasses changing french fries into "freedom fries". If ever there were an immediate death sentence given due to idiocy, that would be it.

He starts on about how he's from Staten Island and that's just what came out of him; please, Mr. Oddo, stay there with the rest of your gumbah, xenophobic wastes of oxygen.