You know, just a little fan input..

Very good to hear.

I should've asked you to do some kind of scream when we were at symphony x. >_> Though whether you would've done it or not, I dunno. haha

Speaking of Symphony X, I believe I might be buying my ticket for it today. Maybe not, but I might depending on my financial situation. If not, next week.

see you there

Hello,
I am new on this part of the forum. I know a little about the band. They friend rewquested me on Myspace3, and i thought they6 were wonderful, so now I am here. I know all about the ticket thing. I hate having no money for those things. I couldn't see Battlelore, my fav band,or Symphany X because of that same reason.
love
SJR

i can't see 3 of my favorite bands live; Pain of Salvation doesn't tour the US, chuck schuldiner of Death is dead, and you guys still can't get out to Ohio. :(

Hello,
I am new on this part of the forum. I know a little about the band. They friend rewquested me on Myspace3, and i thought they6 were wonderful, so now I am here. I know all about the ticket thing. I hate having no money for those things. I couldn't see Battlelore, my fav band,or Symphany X because of that same reason.
love
SJR

Welcome to the board...feel free to post whatever you like and whenever you want.

Ticketmaster may not be the best, but most of the time it's all we have. I'm not a big fan of their convience charge since most of the time they don't do anything to deserve the outrageous mark up that is put on it.

Well, welcome to the forum again and enjoy.

Clay ~ Suspyre

thank you, nice to here from you.

I have no money to go to any concerts. i'm depressed. I'm just starting out on my own, and don't want to blow my money even before i move out. sob.