you know they will make new cd

It would be intersting to hear that line-up record a new cd, But im not gonna hold my breath on it. This reunion tour is just underway, Wait & see if they get sick of each other after being on the road together for awhile. Cuz if they start butting heads i wouldnt count on a new cd.

Merkaba said:
It would be intersting to hear that line-up record a new cd, But im not gonna hold my breath on it. This reunion tour is just underway, Wait & see if they get sick of each other after being on the road together for awhile. Cuz if they start butting heads i wouldnt count on a new cd.

I agree. Who knows what lineup will record the next album? I think Anthrax has at least a few more albums in them if not more, so I'm sure there'll be a new album at some point, with who singing etc.? Your guess is as good as mine? :confused:

bacillus anthracis said:
I mean come on. It was inevitable for Joe and Dan to come back. They will go into the studio and make a new cd and the old anthrax will be here to stay.

How many agree?

I dont :p

bacillus anthracis said:
I mean come on. It was inevitable for Joe and Dan to come back. They will go into the studio and make a new cd and the old anthrax will be here to stay.

How many agree?
If they do, then I've already bought my last Anthrax album ever, and I'll be anxiously awaiting the return of the Saint

i will say u can pretty much guarantee a new record with reunion line up,it makes perfect sense business wise and musically could give them a real kick in the ass to top wcfya record,all this touring will get them alot of new fans so what harm can it do.

mrthrax said:
i will say u can pretty much guarantee a new record with reunion line up,it makes perfect sense business wise and musically could give them a real kick in the ass to top wcfya record,all this touring will get them alot of new fans so what harm can it do.

I hope you're right! :headbang:

DiscipleOfThePit said:
I hope they don't.

Charlie's new riffs don't suit the old Anthrax sound. Even on SOWN Bellardini wouldn't have sounded right.

That's why imo, if they played at least more if not all thrash they could easily top WCFYA! :headbang:

I'm sure they'll make another album yes but I'm not 100% sure it'll be with Joey & Dan. Whoever they decide to record with I just hope it doesn't take as long to come out as their past few albums.

Regardless if they continue with Joey or John, some fans are gonna be lost either way. It's been obvious ever since the change in singers in '93, some people only like Joey or John. I like both (I prefer Joey), so I'm looking forward to a new album, regardless of what the lineup is. :headbang:

nafnikufesin said:
If they do, then I've already bought my last Anthrax album ever, and I'll be anxiously awaiting the return of the Saint

Ahh, So your not an Anthrax fan your a John Bush fan!! & if Armored Saint doesnt come back then what? :D

I really don't want this line up to record a new album. It would just be a new time capsule when we got plenty of great ones to listen to already.

I'm pissed I'm going to miss Sundays show because I would love to see this line up live one more time.

As for another Saint album I don't know haven't thought about it yet as it might be a new time capsule like a new album with this Anthrax reunion lineup.

My wish is for the band to move forward with John and Rob after this reunion tour is over.

And yes l think both John and Joey kick ass.

i would d/l the album to check it out if Joey was singing. id go out & buy it that day if Bush was on vocals. Bush has the voice to go with there new sound, not Joey.

spacebeer said:
I hope so but they painstakingly avoid giving any info....

Seeing em on tour though I know they still have it so who knows!!!

:Smokedev: Hey How do you keep a turkey in suspense?

I will tell you tomorrow o_O