You know you wanna rate this mutha fucking mix!

Chunkah! However, too much room on the drums IMHO Unless thats what you wanted of course lol But to me it sounds like the drums are being played from a basement and im above it. And by basement i mean a giant underpass haha. Errthang sounds good though.

snare needs more velocity changes! sounds fake very, oh...and same with tames. MACHINE GUN EFFECT WOOH!

i agree the drums are waaay too roomy, but then again the drums in my mixes lately have been really close sounding..

sounds good, i think the main rhythm guitars should be louder than the lead guitar part that's center panned.

also, i don't often say this, but perhaps they could do with a bit less gain?

other than that, really good. it has an almost AILD shadows are security vibe to it, which is really cool.

thanks,

DAMN, sweet tone! =D Prob PODfarm by the elasticity of it but it fucking ROCKS...! =D

Everything sounds great besides the velocities on the SNR/TOMS... =D might be hard to get around because the fills are pretty redonk...

This mix is sick... Guitars are so brutal... How did you get so much attack ive been working at that so long...

The intro riff with some good quality choirs would sound fucking huge! Thats the Hypocrisy fan in me talking of course:)

Thanks a lot guys. Guitars are nothing special, just pod and eq. I've found the less you do, the better it is.

Bass is just ampeg and the sine wave trick joey mentioned he used for the new Emmure album.

And for the drums, I'm not the best at humanizing yet and some of the fills are pretty crazy so its kind of hard.

The second mix is very nice! Me likey!

Can u plz tell more about this sine wave trick? :)

Sounds good, but the guitars need to be more present in the mix IMO. Also, work on those drums, most DAW's have some kind of midi randomizing built in that'll help you.

Sounds good, but the guitars need to be more present in the mix IMO. Also, work on those drums, most DAW's have some kind of midi randomizing built in that'll help you.
Thanks for the help! What would you suggest in giving the guitars a bit more clarity?

Dude! this sounds amazing! Great mix!

Thanks very much mate :) glad you like it!