YOu like iron maiden

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
i hope this is the right place to post this.. please feel free to move it if not

just thought id let u maiden fans know about one of the best maiden fansites around. since the demise of the official IMBB they are getting unbelieveable amounts of people signing up to their forums.
all together a great place to be.

check it out!
cheers
MG

fuck it, never going back there again how can everyone on the board just be anti-blaze... kinda gets repetetive,

it was fun for 3mins thanks ne way

Anit-Blaze? Those bastards! Blaze was an awsome singer and it is not his fault is Harris decided to stop writing well. On top of that, Virtual XI is a much better CD than it is given credit for. And to build even more the album Blaze - As Live As it Gets is a fantastic piece of work!

i really like blaze - silicoln messiah (great piece of work) shows that he was either not in his prime at maiden or very well suited, or he wasn't the problem...

blaze was awesome live at bloodstock, hats off to him

I'd rather tie a rope around my arse, wait 'til it goes black and falls off and then I'd eat it, excrete it, eat it again, then it would kinda get boring so I'd just stop and go back to my corner.

You'd have a hard job excreting when youd just eaten your arse GoD. ;)

Madgirl - be happy the people on the UM Maiden board don't post in your forum, they'd just ruin it talking shite about Duran Duran and how the official Maiden forum is terrible. Check out the UM Maiden board to see what I mean.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
You'd have a hard job excreting when youd just eaten your arse GoD. ;)
Yes, I did realise that afterwards. But really, my quote was symbolic of my dislike of Iron Maiden, you don't have to be such a pedantic bitch. ;)

lol.. yeah i heard rumours about the Maiden forum on here..

If you like blaze then feel free to click in my other banner :p that will take you somewhere that we all LOVE BLAZE ! :p

LAdy VAmpy ! yes indeed it is the one run by my ever lovely RW :D i recognise ur name cuz u r from durham too?

are u likely to be at the arena in Newcastle on xmas eve?

PS peeps

Cheers for those of u who were able to bring urself to check it out.. sorry you were pissed off with the blaze bashing .. i didnt think it was too bad usually.. musta clicked a bad link!

madgirl said:
LAdy VAmpy ! yes indeed it is the one run by my ever lovely RW :D i recognise ur name cuz u r from durham too?

are u likely to be at the arena in Newcastle on xmas eve?
Yeah I am from Durham. I kept asking whereabouts in Durham RW is from but I don't think I was ever told. Either way, I'm from Spennymoor (don't hate me). Sadly I won't be at Newcastle Arena cos I was meant to be going to the Manchester gig before I go home for Xmas but my fella seems to have decided that we're not going anymore.