You really want MTV to play "safe home"?

Aurilius X

New Metal Member
Aug 30, 2003
Central New Jersey
Visit site
I know you guys got the balls for it. I'm just really lazy and probably can't make it into NYC in time to do this, unless it's a Tuesday. I posted this on another thread and I figured it'd be better on its own. So here goes:
Someone needs to make a website and make an email account. A fresh one, so no spam will get in too soon. The website will begin collecting names of people who would be willing to all go to Times Square during TRL at the same time. After you gather enough names (make them email you so you can keep track of all the people), Pick a day to go to TRL. Just fucking invade with like 3-40 metal heads all waving signs, chanting, cursing and of course wearing pro-anthrax metal apparel. Do that and they will take notice. I don't have the time, so I was looking for some volunteers.

I like that idea. It's kind of like what the KISS army did, I think...?
The gears are turning in my alcohol flooded head........:Spin:

Well I just found out that TRL might be moving to 5pm start time, which is good because more people could get out of work or school to umm "protest". So just rally the troops and find out when the video will be released. And maybe if we're lucky Anthrax.com might host a page for the invasion.

That may be true, but if we try to get a large group of rowdy metalheads in, they'll be forced to take notice whether they let us all in or not. Just by that alone they might put the video on the air.

So anyways since no one else has bothered to make a website i'm gonna go make one along with an email account to keep track of all the people who will be willing to go to Times Square the day the next video is set to premiere.

Good job. I'm old and on the West Coast, so I will have my wife tape the TRL you guys go on. Good luck, I like to see the next generation kicking ass \nn/ :D

This is a good idea, I think.
I'd join you if I lived there. Just don't get arrested...

that is one fucking cool idea!!
well played and good luck. i'm in london, so i can't be there. otherwise you bet i'd be there.
unfortunately the powers that be, choose to ignore anthrax...instead we have a generation of clones who all like brtiney and timberlake.
email this to scott and charlie- i'm sure they will appreciate your efforts or at least have a laugh...

bring the metal back to the youth!!!