You SUCK!

I don't know what to believe. I 'd like to think that in America this shit doens't happen. After everyhing that happend why am I suprised. Innocent? Who knows. But if that was a fair trial then I'm short and skinny.

basically some young tennage metal heads were accused of murdering and torturing three young boys in Memphis Tennesse of the USA. One of the teenagers with an IQ of like 70 something "confessed" to it after many many hours of interrogation. But strangely a large portion of the recording of said interrogation was missing. And the boy being not very bright could be considered very impressionable. All three still deny the allegations. All I realy remember from what I saw was that they tried to get the trial to be moved to a different state because the jury was very biased but the judge ruled agianst it. I don't remember if any verdicts have been passed but I do know that the one who confessed is still in jail and faces the death penalty. It was a very interesting show and the soundtrack is all metallica. One of the fathers of the slain was a religious fanatic and was spouting stuff about them going to hell. The show was a two parter I saw the first part. My friend said that in the second part they found out that the father was insane and came up missing eventualy and that the wife came up missing too. What I saw was realy good too. I want to buy it eventualy.
-Jono-

It has been on Dutch TV also, the dad looks really freaked,it's hard to say who is quilty. didn't know they were reported missing . Do you think the father is the one who commited the crimes??

Oh yeah, I have actually heard about this. To be honest I'd always thought of it as a warning to the sort of bad things Christ-Insanity does to peoples' minds...the whole thing is completely backwards. Look, there's even a little banner about it here at UM, maybe we should all do something about it...

In October, there is a book coming out called "Devil's Knot" by Mara Leveritt that details the entire WM3 story. Also, there will be a new Black Flag tribute album out on Oct. 8th called "Rise Above" and all proceeds from this album go the WM3 defense fund. All the music is played by the current Rollins Band line up with vocals by Iggy Popp, Tom Araya, Ice-t, Mike Patton, Chuck D, Corey Taylor, Lemmy and many others I can't remember at the moment....

j

Originally posted by Jono
One of the fathers of the slain was a religious fanatic and was spouting stuff about them going to hell. The show was a two parter I saw the first part. My friend said that in the second part they found out that the father was insane ...
-Jono-

no doubt he's insane if he's into religion.......:rolleyes:

Ive seen Jesus the other day ,I asked him the question about the release date for, Weve come ........., he said "maybe in a next lifetime", I asked Jesus you want me to kill myself???He said "you want to hear the album ,kill youre self now, you fuckin refuse to be denied lovin Anthrax fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".....and then I realised , Jesus doesn't exist , it was Milano dressed up as Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW for all you believers: DONT BE OFFENDED !!!!!!