You "wtf" you lose

Wow, that dude who rescued that cat had some sick moves.

Holy shit...

The video is on down on youtube but you can find it here:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I know this is an older post, but I just watched this video. At the end I literally went 'what the fuck'. A legit loss for me. I was browsing the comments and they actually still have the news footage part on there.

"we will ... let you know what those sounds were from". Nice on the ball talking right there, her face before she started speaking says that she knows exactly what happened. You can actually see some blood splatter in the video onto the deck. This is fucking crazy.

Reactions: Lunella
Wow, that dude who rescued that cat had some sick moves.

I know this is an older post, but I just watched this video. At the end I literally went 'what the fuck'. A legit loss for me. I was browsing the comments and they actually still have the news footage part on there.

"we will ... let you know what those sounds were from". Nice on the ball talking right there, her face before she started speaking says that she knows exactly what happened. You can actually see some blood splatter in the video onto the deck. This is fucking crazy.

Fucking hell, I just came in here to post some dumb shit and watched both of those videos. Holy shit.

Rn0JH.jpg
this looks like it's the girl whose mugshot i've posted