Young Guitar 2011

Hi,

the online tracking says it's still in customs but I haven't made good experiences with that. I'll call the Frankfurt Airport tomorrow and'll post an update.

Just talked with a with someone from the international post staff, it actually is in customs but should arrive this week. If not, I should call again.

Something went wrong with the rendering, so its only in 480p - I'll leave this version online until tonight and'll upload a different one tonight. Will fix the link in this post when it's done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Exedo again.

I just dont get it why hes playin this shitty sound and he shows almost just some live solos at the end.

"Sorry for my sloopyness, i just woke up."
Maybe Roope should do the next Lessons...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8aV5DNIbuc

Something went wrong with the rendering, so its only in 480p - I'll leave this version online until tonight and'll upload a different one tonight. Will fix the link in this post when it's done.

Thanks for the upload man! Much appreciated. And the two solos right before the practice lick are just the live solos he plays for Shovel Knockout and Roundtrip.

As to how he played...he played some licks spot on (like Practice Lick 2 and 3) and the live Shovel Knockout solo pretty well. But on the other hand he completely butt raped the solo for Ugly. He fucked that one up pretty bad...

I sorta dig his tone in the video though...

Hi, as I'm currently not at home, I've already uploaded the file again - This time in 1080p - enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge thanks for this sir!

I just wish Alexi would stop using Marshall MG's for magazine lessons. Oh well.. nice riffs!

In your HD Video the Logo and the small video in the Corner jumps around, maybe some rendering problems?

BTW can u upload the Solo tabs, cause these are the live versions?

In your HD Video the Logo and the small video in the Corner jumps around, maybe some rendering problems?

BTW can u upload the Solo tabs, cause these are the live versions?

Yes, I had to try a different kind of rendering as the original vob files on the DVD weren't suitable for uploading.
Edit: Just took a look at the file that was uploaded - There were no jumping logo/video errors, this was produced by YouTube.

Currently no cam at home, pictures will follow next weekend, if wanted.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n32n8hmlycj85rj/rLa2jKeKGJ?m Tabbed the SK and RtHaB Solo out for you.

Hey man thank you so much for uploading this lesson. Where could I get the tabs for not my funeral intro and roundtrip into as well as reckless intro? I want to learn those but I cant seem to get it right from watching the video.

Thanks!!
Brian

The magazine that he got the DVD with has the exact tabs, Im just hoping he can help me out with em

Hi,

thank you for your reply. I can tab them out and upload them by tomorrow, still haven't gotten the cam I was waiting for.