Alexi Laiho U.S. Guitar Model

Houston Hate Crew

New Metal Member
Dec 11, 2005
does anyone know when the new alexi laiho model from the young guitar magazine might be out or how much it will cost? thanks

Overprice? Of course it will be. Shitty? Where do you get off saying that, and how are jacksons that much superior. I don't know all that much about it, so I'm curious.

Fenders are Trash, and only played by vegetarians and hippies.

ESP is wicked. I like Ibanez aswell, but i cant say Jackson is better or wrose I've never tried one out myself.

CliffBurton said:
Fenders are Trash

I beg to differ. There's a reason Jimi Hendrix and other greats played or still play Fenders. I myself have a Jazzmaster, and it's an amazing guitar. And their basses are superb as well.

wait i dont think that picture is actually his signature guitar..but just the type thats gonna come out..that resembles his..does anyone know the model number for it?

BastrdDrmr said:
Not since the Fender buyout.

Maybe if they were built by fender builders, but they aren't. Still made by the same Jackson crew.

oh, and ESP will never release that guitar in the US, since it's pretty much a exact copy.

i got to say this... made in america fenders, and even made in japan fenders, are great guitars for the styles they are made for. they aren't shredder guitars, but they are very well built, and play incredibly, and fender necks imo are some of my favorite necks. and tell yngwie his fender sucks, he'll unleash the focking fury you clueless ass clowns.

yeah but fenders construction is still the same it was in the 50's which is pathetic considering how much you pay for a guitar with a crummy bolt on neck, a non slant headstock and ebony fignerboards not even an option, if they didnt cost 1,300$ for a gaurantied peice of shit id consider them, hell even gibson has advanced past fender

Frozen Heart said:
yeah but fenders construction is still the same it was in the 50's which is pathetic considering how much you pay for a guitar with a crummy bolt on neck, a non slant headstock and ebony fignerboards not even an option, if they didnt cost 1,300$ for a gaurantied peice of shit id consider them, hell even gibson has advanced past fender
gibson hasn't changed anything with the way their guitars are made. the les paul now is basically the same les paul of the 60's. really man, get a clue. they got the fender right in the 50's, why mess up a good thing? and they have done other things with the strat. look at the HM Strat, that guitar is a dream. and their guitars with lace sensor pickups, roller nuts, floating tremelos. not to mention the neck through's they make as squiers. they are a very diverse line. and a slant headstock is not an advancement, its more for looks than anything, it makes it so you don't need a string tree, if you have a problem with a guitar needing a string tree, you're an idiot.

im just saying, the look and design of them is horrid, yeah they do make some great instruments, nothing id play cause i have a custom shop jackson, and a high end ibanez and they both play phenominal, i just hate the look of the things and of all the ones ive played ive never been amazed. guitars like that that I actually like would be more along the PRS line like a custom 24 transparent dark grey with black hardware and bat inlays on ebony fingerboard