Alexi Laiho U.S. Guitar Model

fender has that classic look that everyone else has copied... why do you think ibanez RG's etc are called super strats? without fender, the guitar world would probably be completely different.

no I just use my ibanez for studio stuff, I think if fender got rid of the pick guards and spiced up the look a bit id actually be able to look at that general wall in guitar center, they had a serries that wasint too bad, I forget the name though, and I play RR's and the gus G model

Frozen Heart said:
no I just use my ibanez for studio stuff, I think if fender got rid of the pick guards and spiced up the look a bit id actually be able to look at that general wall in guitar center, they had a serries that wasint too bad, I forget the name though, and I play RR's and the gus G model
HM Strat i think is what you are thinking of... 24 frets, strat body, humbuckers(one was HSS), kahler tremelo, no pick guard...

num11.jpg

updateSOLD1_02.jpg

Damn, shut the fuck up...
Fender is and will always be one of the most important guitar manufacturers, and the quality of their guitars is superb.
If you can't play fast on a fender, it's NOT the guitar you should blame.

If looks are your problem, well, it's not the appearance that makes a guitar sound good or be crap. And it's all personal taste, after all. Each to his own.

Ah, on topic: Edwards has a laiho sig that's not overpriced.

Elysian893 said:
fender has that classic look that everyone else has copied... why do you think ibanez RG's etc are called super strats? without fender, the guitar world would probably be completely different.

thank you!! someone finally said it!