Your 1st Ass kicking rock band...

dcat

Jul 25, 2003
Sub-Sonic City
Visit site
What was the name of the band who first got you into Rock/Metal

For me it was 'Steppenwolf.'

2 tracks from the "Easy Rider" soundtrack album, "The Pusher" + "Born to be Wild" :heh:

Struth, that was a while back. :oops:

Sorry if this is a topic already discussed.

Way you go Guys/Gals... :headbang:

PSOT, I love Mike's pre encore trivia quizzes. lol.

Hmmm lets see first band I ever really loved was The Offspring (still do to this day) but they aren't rock, possibly Zeppelin because my dad and my uncle are both big fans and they tried really hard to get me into them but to be honest even though I'm a fan I'm not like an uber fan (I accept they're awesome just there is stuff I'd rather listen to). To be honest it'd probably be Guns n' Roses, back in the day, or Priest.

you'll lol but I remember when I was very little I heard 'God gave rock'n'roll to you' by Kiss and I caught a tennis rocket and played it like a guitar :lol:

Camel, Focus, Jethro Tull, Genesis, Yes, PFM, etc... first bands I listened to and liked as a kid, dad was all into it. Although really didn't take serious interest in music until I heard Opeth when I was like 13/14

BLACK SABBATH

Children Of The Grave had me converted in seconds.

But I was brought up around rock & metal, so while Black Sabbath made me appreciate the genre more - i was listening to Extreme from around the age of 5 until about 7 when i stopped caring about music.