Your best gig moments

Motorhead, watching a disabled person being thrown at lemmy with wheelchair and showing him the devil horns! :headbang:

Megadeth, chris broderick playing the argentine anthem, dave's speech and the end of holy wars.

First gig I went to was a Pink Floyd tribute concert, which was mind-boggling
Second gig I went to was Ted Nugent, and he was fucking insane. He held aloft an AR-15 into the air and told Hillary Clinton to "Ride one of these into the sunset you worthless bitch!" and told Obama to "Chew on one of these you punk!"
Third gig was Metallica, which is my favorite because I had been waiting at least half my life to see them in concert.
Fourth gig was Disturbed, with Skindred and Sevendust opening for them. It was a pretty good gig, although I wasn't a huge fan of Skindred's music, Sevendust was alright. Fucking loved Disturbed, about halfway through their set some weird chick came out of nowhere and started raindancing right next to me. She punched my hair (thick/curly hair) on accident, stopped raindancing and turned to me. She fluffed my hair a little bit and said "You're beautiful!" and continued raindancing. The scary part was that I could tell she was SOBER.

I've only been to 14 gig I think... Top 3 being

1. Soulfly
2. Stone
3. Tankard

Those were all great fuckin gigs with great crowd, will def see em all agian if possible. Stone is having a gig in Finland this summer I dont think I can go but I've seen it once already so its not that big of a deal. I plan to go see alot of gigs this summer, for example Im seeing Testament, Anthrax, Agent Steel, Artillery, Whiplash, Heaven & Hell, Amon Amarth and Metallica :headbang:

I've only been to 14 gig I think... Top 3 being

1. Soulfly
2. Stone
3. Tankard

Those were all great fuckin gigs with great crowd, will def see em all agian if possible. Stone is having a gig in Finland this summer I dont think I can go but I've seen it once already so its not that big of a deal. I plan to go see alot of gigs this summer, for example Im seeing Testament, Anthrax, Agent Steel, Artillery, Whiplash, Heaven & Hell, Amon Amarth and Metallica :headbang:

Hell Yeah! Stone FTMFW!

One of the best moments was during Lamb Of God, getting lifted onto my pals shoulder to scream the lyrics of Ruin at Randy Blythe, whilst drooling a lot, then jumping off and into the pit :D
That or breaking my ribs in the Machine Head pit, then fucking them up at every gig for the past 2 years since :lol:

Hell Yeah! Stone FTMFW!

Stone is great live man. When I went to the gig, I was kinda fearing it would be some washed up gig guys looking stupid trying to pull off songs they did some 20 years ago... But man, it turned out the be in my top 3 gigs of all time.. so far... Great gig.

Smoking pot with a dude from skinlab out of Logans pipe at this gig:

Barrowland
Glasgow

Machine Head
Napalm Death
Skinlab
Coal Chamber

my best gig moment would be going onstage with Exodus. Me and my brother met Jack Gibson(bass) before the show and he told us to go over to his side of the stage and he would have a surprise for us. Then at the very end of Exodus's set jack told a security guard to let us come on stage, so we jump up and jack hands me his bass and lee gives my bro his guitar. He told us to just nail the E string and Rob Dukes and Gary Holt come over and head bang with us.

It was so fucking awesome. This is very fuckin true, i Would not even take the time to type this up,atond i do have pics, but i dont want to join phobucket to get them up. If anybody knows an easy way to get them up i can post them.

Best moments of my life.:headbang: