your best Live imaginations

DamageInc.

Annoying drum nerd
Jul 7, 2008
Hannover, Germany
so ok... I think everyone has at least one think he / she dreams of becoming true on a AA concert. I just came from my Nightwork and listened to "live for the kill" in my car, and following pictures just popped into my mind:

AA playing Live for the kill, killer Guitar solo is running and the crowed goes nuts. the solo is over and fades over to the Cello part of Apocalyptica. total silence in the audience, everyone standing and listening. the speakers are tuned up to the max, the cellos are just killing every other sound while getting louder and louder. from on second to another everyone yelling: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and going fuckin insane, the whole place is one huge moshpit. still the cellos in the back with super fuckin death metal on top.

actually this made me almost freak out in my Car. cant get away of the moment when AA gets back into the song, absolut killer.
I just had to share this crazy moment and was wondering if you guys have similar moments in mind. :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

An emo kid wanders into the wrong gig and bumps into the AA crowd. Everyone rips him to shreds and eats a mouthful of flesh each whilst headbanging along to Amon Amarth. At the end we drink the blood that we saved and make a toast to real metal.

Too much?

Going along with Xurek's imagination... Have a venue give away free AA tickets to emo's, then on the night of the show have the Metal Heads behind the curtain on stage in full viking gear, then when AA starts playing have the Metal Heads charge the emos and have the most epic emo slaughterfest ever.

It would be amusing if they ritually slaughtered an animatronic bishop as an interlude.

Johan shouts: BRING FORTH THE BASTARD OF A LYING BREEEEEEED!

An tabl...er...altar is brought out, chained upon it a robot dressed in bishop's garb, struggling enough to make it look real, for it is coloured red for his willingness to shed blood for the Church.

Upon setting down the altar, he continues: FOR TOO LONG THEY HAVE PLAGUED OUR LANDS!

He turns to the robot: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOOOOOOOOW and laughs sardonically.

He takes a knife and plunges it into a wide area around the neck, it cannot be missed. Just in case, a prop knife may be used to prevent an accident. Immediately, (fake) blood gushes out, covering him and the on-lookers.

Fenrisúlfr;7732835 said:
It would be amusing if they ritually slaughtered an animatronic bishop as an interlude.

Johan shouts: BRING FORTH THE BASTARD OF A LYING BREEEEEEED!

An tabl...er...altar is brought out, chained upon it a robot dressed in bishop's garb, struggling enough to make it look real, for it is coloured red for his willingness to shed blood for the Church.

Upon setting down the altar, he continues: FOR TOO LONG THEY HAVE PLAGUED OUR LANDS!

He turns to the robot: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOOOOOOOOW and laughs sardonically.

He takes a knife and plunges it into a wide area around the neck, it cannot be missed. Just in case, a prop knife may be used to prevent an accident. Immediately, (fake) blood gushes out, covering him and the on-lookers.

GWAR could make that happen.

my dream aa show would involve aa and death metal
though slaughtering emo's wouldent be rejected