Any upcoming gigd your going to?

got dates and venues info?, I have no acess to your link

I am bringing a little newsflash for the Florida rednecks ... Obituary will be hitting the road this December '07 for a mini tour with some of my friends From Blood and Burning, pls check them out here http://www.myspace.com/frombloodandburning recently signed on Blind Prophecy records out of Orlando. Dates include Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale. I will be seeing all of you at any of these four venues for some beers and metal.

megadeth tonight!!!!!!!

i'm in a shit mood my uncle passed away yesterday but he always had a laugh when i told him about how wild i go at gigs! i'll be having a beer for him tonight!

:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

megadeth tonight!!!!!!!

i'm in a shit mood my uncle passed away yesterday but he always had a laugh when i told him about how wild i go at gigs! i'll be having a beer for him tonight!

:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

Megadeth, hell yeah man your gonna have a blast!:kickass: I have their dvd "That One Night" and they play amazing live.
They just came here in Oct but I didn't know about it and missed it. :cry:

Megadeth, hell yeah man your gonna have a blast!:kickass: I have their dvd "That One Night" and they play amazing live.
They just came here in Oct but I didn't know about it and missed it. :cry:

you missed them? ahhhhhhhh that's no good man! i'll be sure to have a good ol' thrash in the pit for you tonight!!!!!!!

:headbang:

anybody else going to the first show at san diego on the 19th? hope to see all the forum friends there! i have long blonde hair and my buddy has a brown afro! say hi! cheers :kickass:

Just saw Akercocke and The Berzerker, The Dead, Astriaal, The Amenta and Fleshgore

Behemoth in December

Amon Amarth in New Zealand... January.
Can't wait...

Edit: Oh and Immortal in March. :D

I agree, They are a very talented band but their singer just annoys me so much, i hate his voice

On the topic of bands that rock but the singers gotta go -> Nevermore.
Warrel Dane has never done it for me.

Just saw Dark Tanquillity, Unearthed, SOTU, and next AA! Devil Driver two nights before AA plays. Not the greatest band, but a comer. Subterranean wasn't the best IF, so there's hope.