Any upcoming gigd your going to?

Amon Amarth in November, Enslaved and Solitude Aeturnus in December.

I want to go to Naglfar and Porcupine Tree but I'm not sure if I'll get to.

Porcupine Tree is on tour?! Ah fucking shit, they already came to Orlando on the 3rd. Fuck.
What are some sites that have good tour listings to keep me updated?

Amon Amarth next month..
And then on the following months Arch Enemy, Machine Head, Insomnium, Amorphis, Swallow The Sun, Motörhead, Ensiferum, Children Of Bodom, Sotajumala, Deathchain and NILE!! And probably some more which i allready forgot lol,

only show i get to go so far is AA in december... i missed Finntroll and Naglfar, Sonata Artica too i think. i should have bought the tickekst for Finntroll and Naglfar before i realised i was going to be very short on money this autumn... i even couldnt pay AA ticket myself : its my christmas present from my parents. Oh Well....

Porcupine Tree is on tour?! Ah fucking shit, they already came to Orlando on the 3rd. Fuck.
What are some sites that have good tour listings to keep me updated?

yea dude thats a tough break u didnt know. i thought about going but i just started gettin into them so i dont know enough material to see them. but the little i have heard is absolutely stunning.

good places for tour updates are:

metalundergound.com
smnnews.com

I saw Bad Religion last week and Dark Funeral the week before. Dark Funeral was good, Bad Religion was great. Danzig is playing this Thursday and I might go, I haven’t decided yet. I have tix to see Enslaved 11/10 which I’m very much looking forward to and of course I have my AA tix for their upcoming headlining show on 12/1.

Date: Mon 07-04-08
Venue Rios Leeds - The Venue
Lineup:
» Ensiferum :kickass:
» Wintersun :kickass::kickass:
» Korpilklaani :D
» Tyr :kickass:
» Eluveitie :D

The smilies give the impression of which bands im most lookin forward to... Shame its in Leeds though :erk:

U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN LUCKY, U GET TO SEE ELUVEITIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG I WANNA GO TO THAT WHERE DO U LIVE????????????????

IIIIIIII LIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEE NEEEEEEEEAAAAAR LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNDOOOOONNNN

Caps lock, cruise control for success.

Tbh I've never even heard Eluveitieiueieiiueiuetiuieu or however you spell it. Im just gonna jizz my pants for Wintersun, Tyr and Ensiferum.

I saw Bad Religion last week and Dark Funeral the week before. Dark Funeral was good, Bad Religion was great. Danzig is playing this Thursday and I might go, I haven’t decided yet. I have tix to see Enslaved 11/10 which I’m very much looking forward to and of course I have my AA tix for their upcoming headlining show on 12/1.

ur so lucky to see Dark funeral. It boggles my mind how they can do a full AMerican tour and not have 1 FL date.:mad: