Any upcoming gigd your going to?

Just had to throw this in:

11/17 - Phoenix, AZ - TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA!!!!!!!

:Smug:

On a side note I went to the Behemoth/Gojira concert and the place was pretty much infested with Job for a Cowboy fans, most of which had never even heard of Behemoth. Nergal didn't seem to happy with the crowd, no one was all that rowdy in the "pit" until Job for a Cowboy came on, although JFAC just have queer ass hardcore dancing fags. Can someone explain why people hardcore dance? I know it's really funny to watch, but what other purpose does it serve? There were even some wiggers there as well, but Behemoth and Gojira rocked so it was great still great.

I also hated Nevermore at first, but it grew on me.... I used to also hate Necrophagist as well, I should be shot for saying that.

Sunday night: Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, DevilDriver, Soilwork. Tuesday night: Amon Amarth.

i just saw amon amarth saturday at the paladium in warchester MA... they were my favourite band goin into the show and i love em even more now! holy crap, the brutality!

first band was thy will be done, they were pretty awesome!
but the second band, which is opening up for them and touring with them was sonic syndicate... wow. those guys blew.
why, oh why would a band which is clearly emo tour with the most glorious melodic death metal band ever. the crowd was very clear about how they felt about the band and they played on anyway!

but seriously... these guys were about as emo as ive ever seen!
and sadly... theyre set up for the whole tour, noone at any other venue is going to like them any better than that...... brutal.

Haha, yea I just got back from the concert at The Chance, one guy went around telling people to sit down if Sonic Syndicate sucked, and, well they fucking blew hard so most everybody down in front sat down, shitty ass metalcore/emo band. They pranced around like all fake metal bands, I couldn't stand to watch them as my back was turned cause I was on the rail. Himsa was decent though, singer came on the floor and started a pit, and got dragged into it in the process. Oddly enough, there were no hardcore dancers. Amon Amarth tore it up though, obviously.