Any upcoming gigd your going to?

festival of the dead on saturday night!

ASTRIAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get into em if you haven't already guys! www.myspace.com/astriaal1

aussie black metal at its finest!

The Bezerker are also playing along with The Amenta, Blood Duster, Akercocke, Fleshgore, Terrorust, Ruins, Grotesque et al.

Sheesh I know, DT are all extremely talented (well except for their dorky ass singer) but I just can't get into them.

I agree, They are a very talented band but their singer just annoys me so much, i hate his voice

I missed Engel altogether since they started playing about the time I arrived by train in Lund.

Next stop, AA + DB in Stockholm on Sunday :)

Well you didn't miss anything, Engel were fucking terrible. The singer sounded like a women when he sang clean ( which he did alot). Amon Amarth couldent have come any sooner. By the way AA and DB kicked as

I am bringing a little newsflash for the Florida rednecks ... Obituary will be hitting the road this December '07 for a mini tour with some of my friends From Blood and Burning, pls check them out here http://www.myspace.com/frombloodandburning recently signed on Blind Prophecy records out of Orlando. Dates include Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale. I will be seeing all of you at any of these four venues for some beers and metal.

AA in a little over 2 weeks!!!! I really can't explain how excited I am, I have been looking forward to this for months. I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!