Your COB Collection

Non pour le moment je me concentre sur les cds !! les tee shirts on verra pendant la tournée ! !:D

Ouais c'est pas con :D mais pour le t-shirt qu'on pouvait seulement avoir avec la pré-commande de l'album, c'est chaud pour en trouver un maintenant. Good luck. ;)

photo.php

photo.php

sorry for the bad quality, but my collection is growing

anyone have a definitive list of what vinyl releases there have been for Something Wild, Hatebreeder, and Follow the Reaper?

I know Nuclear Blast did a pressing for Something Wild (not the pic disk) back in the day (and not the reloaded one). Did they do the same for Hatebreeder/Follow the Reaper? If so, any details? I'm looking to get the first pressings of these but not the pic disk. thanks

For example, is this the first pressing (as listed) or the reloaded one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/children-bodom-...&otn=3&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=8757715430392446205

anyone have a definitive list of what vinyl releases there have been for Something Wild, Hatebreeder, and Follow the Reaper?

I know Nuclear Blast did a pressing for Something Wild (not the pic disk) back in the day (and not the reloaded one). Did they do the same for Hatebreeder/Follow the Reaper? If so, any details? I'm looking to get the first pressings of these but not the pic disk. thanks

For example, is this the first pressing (as listed) or the reloaded one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/children-bodom-...&otn=3&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=8757715430392446205

First press black vinyl of SW is from Spinefarm. Then theres back on black pic lp, then you have the red Lp from from nuclear blast, then you have the pic lp who was released from What records, and then its the pic Lp from spinefarm usa limited to 1500.

Hatebreeder first press is pic lp from nuclear blast, then back on black pic lp, then green lp from nuclear blast, then you have the spinefarm usa limited 1500 pic lp

Follow the Reaper first press is Nuclear blast pic lp, then back on black pic lp, then blue vinyl nuclear blast, and the spinefarm pic lp limited to 1500

the vinyl from your link is a reloaded one. who came out in 2008.

First press black vinyl of SW is from Spinefarm. Then theres back on black pic lp, then you have the red Lp from from nuclear blast, then you have the pic lp who was released from What records, and then its the pic Lp from spinefarm usa limited to 1500.

Hatebreeder first press is pic lp from nuclear blast, then back on black pic lp, then green lp from nuclear blast, then you have the spinefarm usa limited 1500 pic lp

Follow the Reaper first press is Nuclear blast pic lp, then back on black pic lp, then blue vinyl nuclear blast, and the spinefarm pic lp limited to 1500

the vinyl from your link is a reloaded one. who came out in 2008.

thanks a lot for the info. much appreciated :kickass:

Hey everybody! I searched this forum but didn't find any "For Sale"- topics so I'm posting here. I have the following for sale:

Follow The Reaper
Hate Crew Deathroll
Are You Dead Yet?

Hate Me
You're Better Of Dead
In Your Face

Tokyo Warhearts- box w/ 9 pictures (pictures have nailholes in the uppercorner's)

These are all in excellent condition (except the holes) and you can PM if you are interested. Can't really name any price so you tell me! And I live in Finland but I'm sure we can find a way to complete the deal.

c0099d5d339775223aec96925a3e9-orig.jpg

226829_10150271745053777_538523776_7038904_5850742_n.jpg

Well, I've been listening to Bodom like 9 years, but 'cause I'm very young, I don't have big collection, but here it goes:

-Albums: All, of course, including Skeletons in the Closet and Tokyo Warhearts. No Bestbreeder and Chaos Ridden Years :(
-Chaos Ridden Years DVD
-Singles: Children of Bodom, Downfall, Hate Me, You're Better off Dead, Trashed..., In your Face, Blooddrunk and the limited (only 500 I think) version of Was it Worth it?
-Follow the reaper and Shovel Knockout T-shirt
-Relentless Reckless Forever poster
-Hate Crew that wristthing :D

Picture of Albums and singles:
jj075.jpg

Turpa kii vitun apina. Jos J00naZ1337 nauraa kokoelmallesi, niin oot automaattisesti paska ihminen.