Cob-forum member photogallery!

I can't make a zip file, 'cause every pic is in its own folder... Too lazy to do that..

It's 7MB at the moment, but it's getting bigger and bigger all the time, and it takes a lot of my bandwidth limit.

Bobvex, (or someone who is here often!) it's ok to me if you could host it... Contact me via MSN messenger... martti@hevikangas.net

See you at the Bodom, Iced Earth show in Phoenix on the 19th - unless you're too big of a wuss to make it :headbang:

post-6-1080381499.jpg

yeah but if i do like that i can't save comments... And actually i will give just pics (which you can save from the gallery) because i've done all that shit (comments, layout) so new webmaster->new layout.

If it helps, you can drop my pic off the new layout. (whoever runs it, anyway.)

Actually I could prolly run it too, since I now have a lot of free webspace courtesy of my school. =)

AND, at the moment I have to design a couple of websites for a course I'm taking.

Well, 'nuff said. The one who takes it, just drop my pic out, I'm not good looking anyway.

Maybe if i have the time i can make a website for it. :)

But at this moment i don't have the time...
From 29/06/2004 until 10/07/2004 i'm in holiday and than i can make time for it.
(if i'm not playing guitar at that moment)

Well... Martti rocks anyway. :worship:

:wave: long time... no see :)