VERY IMPORTANT ... PLEASE READ AND HELP

Wow, opening track? Trying to get the worst out of the way first, huh? :D Jason, check your PM when you get a chance. Had a problem ordering the CD.

Yep - all taken care of bro :)

I dunno whats going on with the emails. Everyone should receive an email with a link to download the CD. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR LINK WITH IN 2 HOURS CONTACT ME AT CONSTANTINESTUDIOS (@) GMAIL.COM and I will send you the link for download. I just need you to provide me with your order number and first and last name!

I am trying to figure out why the emails are not being sent.

Thanks

Just had a quick listen to the songs and there some real cool tracks in there!!

Also made me realize I still have a long way to go with my producing skills....

Ivan, Carlos, Guys, i think im not gonna make it, money is running short here since i have no job at the moment, so im just earning to live by the day, im sorry cause i tried to find the way to donate something to the cause, but i just saw that the operation would be in the next days, i wish you and your daugther all the luck in the world Ivan.

btw I figured I'd throw in some full disclosure:

I never got a chance yet to buy a copy of the comp ... I was hit with a HUGE and VERY unexpected car bill a couple weeks ago and it kinda killed any extra $$$ I had floating around, especially with having just dumped a bunch on christmas. I still intend to purchase a copy but it won't be until after the holiday. I know that kinda defeats the purpose considering Zoe's surgery is tomorrow but I did say I would buy one and I always stick to my word