VERY IMPORTANT ... PLEASE READ AND HELP

Guys, thanks for all the donations so far. The surgery will be held on december 17th and we have around half the money (the amount we need by the surgery date). I contacted the doctor a few times this week, and the surgery might be a little more complicated, needing a femur ostheotomy (they'll cut a little piece of her femur) to level both legs. Also this week we'll do a garage sale where some friends donated some great stuff (dresses, DVD players, even a refrigerator!!!), and we'll sell 'em for cheap to see if we can aggregate more money to what we have so far. We'll be also doing a show with my OLD band to help that. We rehearsed one time after 3 and a half years and we sucked even more, but it will be a lot of fun.

Also had some great news today that an email we sent to a few friends regarding the surgery went into the county health office, and it is possible that the county pays at least a part of the surgery. I don't have much details yet, as it was my wife who received the call, but if I have any news, I'll surely keep you guys updated.

Cheers
Ivan

Cover art preview for the compilation CD:

Color is off, its much more muted in real life:
ivan_cd_cover.jpg

"Sie haben $30,00 USD an jangoux [at ]gmail [dot] com gesendet."

Sorry for the delay, didn't get my payment on time!
Best of luck!

The Compilation is now available for purchase from the Backstage Metal website. Sorry it took so long, had some issues with MP3 conversion and getting everything tagged properly. It is ONLY available in the form of a Digital Download from the Backstage Metal store!

You can visit the Backstage Metal website at:
http://www.backstagemetal.com

You can visit the Backstage Metal store at:
http://www.backstagemetal.com/store

The Compilation is $9.99 and all proceeds go to Ivan and his family. All tracks are HIGH QUALITY 320kbps MP3's.

Track Listing:
1. Changes - Mark Elam
2. Hollow - Shadowdance
3. Promises and Lies - Johnny Lokke
4. Things We Are - Loren Littlejohn
5. Revolution - John Holterman
6. Lemons McNutt - Mercy Brown
7. Your Brand New Attitude - Rarefaction
8. Litany Of the Serpent God - Abscession
9. Vercingetorix - Catuvolcus
10 Craving For The Sin - Mirrored In Secrecy

THANKS to all the artists who contributed to the CD and made it on the compilation.

If you bandr did not make this compilation please don't get upset. We have to pick the best sounding tracks that were submitted. Some track we did receive were not mastered and that immediately disqualified your track. If your don't see you track on here and would like to know why please PM me here on UM and I will let you know.