VERY IMPORTANT ... PLEASE READ AND HELP

he guys, sorry for not showing up the last few days, but my younger daughter Alice (8mo) was kinda sick with both throat and ear infections, so we had a handful to deal within the last days. Anyway, thanks for all your donations and support. It really means a lot to us. Thanks a LOT!

Btw, the surgery is scheduled to december 17. We just talked to the local doctor who suggested bringing the doctor from Sao Paulo, and he told us another local colleague completely ruined the hip of a young child close to the age of my daughter, so we've made the right choice by bringing him here. He will even be bringing some tools unavailable locally to aid on the surgery, so it shows that is really the right choice.

Ivan

I bought the CD, and donated $15.

Goodluck with the surgery, I have a girl on the way too..... and I would hope to have this same love and support from everyone that is giving here.

Sie haben eine Zahlung gesendet über $30,00 USD an jangoux...

All the best!
Jan

p.s.: what an awesome place this forum is!!!

nope. I got the tune, just need your liner notes :)

Also .... I havent had time to set up artwork for the CD. So if anyone is interested in donating a some CD Jacket art that would be appreciated as well. If not I am going to just throw somthing together really fast. Been CRAZY fucking busy with 3 bands in the studio.

Amazing what people can do when they bind together!

I have no money (poor student) but I will try throw in one of my songs for the compilation! ;)

Donated 69 EUROS because I didn't know where Ivan is from. I hope there won't be mayhems with the currency exchange.

PS: 69 is because I wanted to donate 70, but there was a problem: I've recharged my credit card to donate 70, but for a matter of CENTS (what the fuck) with the paypal tax I could not; 69 was the maximum I could.

Wait - about this compilation - are you still accepting songs? does it have to be heavy stuff?

I've got songs from my band that are just sitting around collecting dust. would love to put them on this thing.