Moshers '86-'91 and Universal Masters Collection

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
Lurking around the "shop" part of the site, I see these 2 titles. I've never heard of the Moshers and this Collection. Are either any good? I can get the UK instead of the "regular" release of Moshers - any ideas on the diff b2ween the 2? This Collection one......is has Bush on the cover but has Joey era tunes listed as well as Bush era. Is Bush singing or both Joey on his stuff and John on his?? I figured I'd ask b4 I spend the $$ on something that may not be worth it. Thanks for your input!!

Theres loads of Anthrax collections been released. Nearly all of them have mistakes on em aswell. One of them as John Bush on the front yet all the songs are Joey songs.
One has the song Got The Time on it and when you play it, it's the song Time.
One has NFL Live on it, and instead of writing Live, they wrote NFL twice.

The Moshers one is quite good, the First 'thrax album I got, only to find it wasn't a proper one:p

It's just a collection of songs from Spreading the Disease to Attack Of the Killer B's, just to get Bring the Noise on it.

gazmetal said:
Theres loads of Anthrax collections been released. Nearly all of them have mistakes on em aswell. One of them as John Bush on the front yet all the songs are Joey songs.
One has the song Got The Time on it and when you play it, it's the song Time.
One has NFL Live on it, and instead of writing Live, they wrote NFL twice.

The John on the cover and Joey tunes I believe is the Universal Masters one....I ordered it Monday just to have the thing (what can I say? I'm a diehard!!) along with the re-release of Stomp with the bonus tracks. Wow, I never knew about the double NFL and Time. Ya learn sumtin new everyday. THX man!

while anthrax had no input with moshers,it is a pretty cool mix of songs and would be a damn good pickup for a new fan,and while they get some money from the sales scott said himself for people not to buy them because they had no official input from anthrax.