Your COB Collection

Tuntuu vaan hassulta kun joku ei oo vieläkään hankkinu noita maailman parhaimmistoon kuuluvia albumeita vaikka sais ne huutonetistä hiirtä klikkaamalla kotiinsa parissa päivässä muutamalla eurolla... siinä missä esim tän foorumin löytäminen ja rekisteröityminen on paljon työläämpää.

Mukavaa käydä keskustelua truubödömfanien kanssa. Jatkakaa toki valitsemallanne tiellä.
Ainoo truubödömfani on yläpuolellani. Miulle se on yks ja vitun sama, että mitkä levyt siun mielestä kuuluu omistaa, koska henkilökohtaiset mieltymykset ovat aina henkilökohtaisia eikä niihin muut voi vaikuttaa, mutta muut voivat niistä valittaa. Itselläni ei ole mitään sitä vastaan jos mielestäsi FTR ei ole hankkimisen arvoinen (siitä huolimatta, että se on suosikkini CoBin albumeista), vaikka annankin niin ymmärtää oman perseyteni takia.

Decided to take a pic of my "RRF Collection". Yes, it's very small, but no fuck was given. I think I'm gonna get the LP also. Here's also the Shovel Knockout T-shirt. Too bad I forget to put my ticket in picture :(

rrfu.jpg

Decided to take a pic of my "RRF Collection". Yes, it's very small, but no fuck was given. I think I'm gonna get the LP also. Here's also the Shovel Knockout T-shirt. Too bad I forget to put my ticket in picture :(

rrfu.jpg

I want the SKO shirt and the wallpaper, the gold-black theme is great.

I'm what you would call a part time fan, and here's what I've got, all on cd:

Hatebreeder
Follow the Reaper
Hatecrew Deathroll
Relentless, Reckless, Forever
I Worship Chaos

Hi guys, long time no see!
I've got two identical 'Hellhounds on my trail' vinyl discs that I'm happy to part ways with if anyone's interested. I had both signed by the band at a pre-gig signing in Dublin on the Blooddrunk tour and thought someone here might appreciate the chance to pick them up for free. Just send me a pm with your details and enough for p&p and I'll send them on.

So, do people still collect and buy physical edition of the albums? Post pictures of your collection if you want.