Hate Me!
You're Better Off Dead

Bootlegs: (I'll Trade)
Live In Paris France 2003
Bodom After Midnight (2cd) 2001
Milwaukee Metal Fest 2000
Live At Tuska Open Air 2000
Live In Finland 2000

Demo(Not the real ones, cdrs): (I'll Trade)
Shining
Ubiquitos Absence Of Remission

Shirts:
Hatebreeder
Follow The Reaper
Hate Crew Deathroll (LS)

I need more shirts, and some posters and some more shirts after that. :)

Well, finally, here's some of my collection:

116_1642.JPG

BodomiC said:
and those very first tapes :p I wish to have one of those, btw how many are there?

Well, there's "only" 3 copies of "Shining". But, as I've said before, I'm trying to get a friend of mine to trade one of my "Shining" tapes and some stuff to the original "Ubiquitous.." tape. Then I'd only have to fool some sucker to get myself a copy of "Implosion..." tape and my coll. would finally start to be even something.. :lol: :loco:

BodomiC said:
Yup :p

So there are only 3 of them wordl wide? I can believe that :lol:
Oh, you meant it like that? I was wondering about if your eyes don't work or something, 'cause I thought you were asking about how many tapes are on the pic. :lol: :lol:

Well, anyways, worldwide speaking, I'd guess there are maybe even 500copies of "Shining".

BodomiC said:
yeah, Toni how much you spent?
Don't know, really. When I was taking the pictures, I started counting the prices and so, but when I had reached 250euros or something by counting only the vinyls, I got scared and stopped the counting. :loco:

lol, yeah. I also don't wanna know how much I spent in total for my stuff. But I must say that I got some of the rarest stuff very cheap. The first edition of SW with the blue logo was under 10 € and I bought my three necklaces lately for 12 €, 8 € and 6 €. Some people should really inform theirselves what rare stuff they are selling.