Your Cob collection

Oh. And actually my colelction is:
HATEBREEDER
HATEBREEDER SHIRT.

Eh, i don't have money to build myself a strong collection (it's about be 14 years old), but i do LOVE COb. :cry:

Welly said:
damn you Zarok(and all the rest of the collection)
you must have lose about..hem..2000$ for all this?

i'd call you a fan
You'd call me a fan? Cool, thanks! I never thought about how much money I spent into my collection but it was a lot, that's for sure. But hey, I have the money. And I got stuff like Alexi's guitar picks only with luck. I caught one at a Sinergy gig when he threw it right at me and I won the other two in the last Sinergy competition. But the best thing ever is not an item. It was when I was standing with Alexi on stage at a Sinergy gig and he put his arm around me while playing guitar (yes, Sinergy helped me a lot).

*looking at Zarok's list* :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

*walks away in shame*

*comes back with an evil smile on her face*

"but I'd like to see loWildChild's or bodomite's list too" :heh:

Zarok666: wow...great man!!!! I donno what to say..just
bowdown.gif
:headbang:

you're the man, dude!!!:headbang:

Reading this thread makes me want to cry :cry:
I have 2 copies of Something Wild, an original, and a deluxe edition, Hatebreeder, Follow The Reaper, Tokyo Warhearts, You're Better Off Dead! single, a girls skinny bodom shirt, uh.. lots of mp3's, no posters or shirts (waiting for Nuclear Blast order since January!) but damn.. i'm so jealous.. especially of Zarok and Thilo. :(

It was when I was standing with Alexi on stage at a Sinergy gig and he put his arm around me while playing guitar

We will first look at this. And then, we will zoom and look at this:

It was when I was standing with Alexi on stage

I'm curious to know what where you doing on the stage?

i only have
something wild
hatebreeder
tokyo warhearts
follow the reaper
hate crew death roll
and ive seen them twice and going again on may the 2nd
and regarding zarok. how did you get on stage with alexi. im sure there where a fair few hundred people at this gig. why did they choose you to go up.

Hey all people, important is that you all have a record of the cd you like from CoB! I mean it's a shame that some people here really love CoB but have no record, that's fucking shit! You have to show you respect for the band! COPY KILLS! The musicans are going to the studio for weeks and spend SO much time and love for making a good album and you just download some mp3....if you don't like it....ok...but otherwise its just nervy! These guys and gilrs can leak my asshole...FUCK YOU! :heh:

Zsuzsa and Welly: Well, Kimberly from Sinergy "knew" me from the messageboard since 2000 and when I was going to the Sinergy show in December I put a piece of paper on my chest which said "Zarok". After she saw me, she invited me to join the band on stage at the last song. But this wasn't too spectatcular, because she always invited someone from the crowd on stage during that tour. Actually Thilo took some pictures of that. If I have time I can upload them.

@Zarok666: We can't wait to see that :p

@Thilo: You are very wrong man, even If I understand your point. It is just that I CANNOT buy every album I like, the world's all money wouldn't be enough for that so I only buy the ones I really really love. And plus, I am 18, I don't have a job...I live from my Mom's money so I hope you can accept that she can't afford me 10-15 CD's in a month :rolleyes: Everything is about money, and since Spinefarm has even very high prices on their CD's it is more difficult this way but I always try my best to buy the original. BUt if that just won't work then yes, I download. Fuck, give me money and I'll buy the whole store...

Welly said:
@ Zarok: , it must be really hot, !:headbang:

Zarok or just *the photo* :D

Dude thats freaking cool that u went there on the stage... Damn I envy u :lol:

But please ppl I didnt put my collection pic here to make u laught at, but to make u to post some to, so dont get me dissapointed...

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Thilo: You are very wrong man, even If I understand your point. It is just that I CANNOT buy every album I like, the world's all money wouldn't be enough for that so I only buy the ones I really really love. And plus, I am 18, I don't have a job...I live from my Mom's money so I hope you can accept that she can't afford me 10-15 CD's in a month :rolleyes: Everything is about money, and since Spinefarm has even very high prices on their CD's it is more difficult this way but I always try my best to buy the original. BUt if that just won't work then yes, I download. Fuck, give me money and I'll buy the whole store...

I expected that there will come something like that! You don't have the money to buy the records, but you have the money to pay a computer and you have the money for the internetcharges to download the mp3's. It's damn perky to veg out on this forum all the time and celebrate Children of Bodom and then coming up with something like "I have only CoB record". I mean I have nothing against downloading mp3, I do that too, but only to check out a band or a new album. It makes no difference wether I go to my record store and check the songs out or downloading them! But if you really like the music (you are very often is this forum, and I mean, that says you like CoB very much) you have to buy the records, otherwise its fucking larceny.
Sorry, for some people I overeact but I hate injustice!

Thilo, many of us, yougsters really dont have cash to spent it on cds, especialy when they are so expensive... I put my money for some time, I put some every day things awayt just to have money for the recodings.

Anyway this dont justify ppl who have only mp3 of their favourite band... Shame on you :D At least u can be here...