Your day of death...

toolsofthetrade said:
say what don?

i died, thats what im saying, tools...

worse than death maybe. total humiliation. i cried the morning after.
im pretty sure a simple, quick death wouldnt hurt this much.

i'll never forget that day.

and it was funny, actually. three days later, dunc, mick and mehdi came. they made me feel much better but still nothing could erase that from my mind.

Don Corleone said:
i died, thats what im saying, tools...

worse than death maybe. total humiliation. i cried the morning after.
im pretty sure a simple, quick death wouldnt hurt this much.

i'll never forget that day.

and it was funny, actually. three days later, dunc, mick and mehdi came. they made me feel much better but still nothing could erase that from my mind.

what happened?

Frodnat said:
A Natural Disaster...

wow actually autumnsphere, frod said it for me...indeed that song quite covers up the whole thing.

well there was this someone whom i thought was created and put on earth just for me. my soulmate, thats how i liked to see her. after an incident that we went through together, well...there was total humiliation...not that anyone was mocking me or anything, but i knew i crumbled into pieces in front of her. and things never became the same again. long story...
i died that day. thats all :(

Don Corleone said:
wow actually autumnsphere, frod said it for me...indeed that song quite covers up the whole thing.

well there was this someone whom i thought was created and put on earth just for me. my soulmate, thats how i liked to see her. after an incident that we went through together, well...there was total humiliation...not that anyone was mocking me or anything, but i knew i crumbled into pieces in front of her. and things never became the same again. long story...
i died that day. thats all :(

what could i say... i can reach out and touch your words as if they were mine... but i don't know if this will help you at all...

anyway, stop the love bullshit before the burned come with their swords and start laughing at our deep feelings... yuk. :yuk:

autumnsphere said:
what could i say... i can reach out and touch your words as if they were mine... but i don't know if this will help you at all...

anyway, stop the love bullshit before the burned come with their swords and start laughing at our deep feelings... yuk. :yuk:

it's too late in the night, they cant bother us now haha :tickled:

im pretty sure everyone has days like that one. cheers, mate. hope we never see such days again.

rat.jpg