Opeth song for your funeral.

If it has to be an Opeth song, it can be anyone, probably The Drappery Falls.
But for my funeral I'd prefer Siegfried's Funeral March from Wagner's Ring's Tetralogy

Ending Credits should be the perfect choice, especially for my not-really-into-metal relatives who would most likely attend to my funeral.

Windowpane... The first music would be the last...
"His hand is waving a goodbye
There's no response or action returned
(...)
Given dreams all ridden with pain
And projected unto the last..."

bummer, we're all going to die...in the next 100 to 150 yrs or so they'll be able to download the brain to digital media...and you'll never die...unfortunately we won't make this break-thru in technology...get ready to die suckas!!!!

I think I would pick Harvest.

Ive been thinking about this lately because if I die soon then Im sure my realtives would put together some boring sob funeral for me in a church and thats the last thing I want. So just in case I should write somekind of request letter. I want there to be lost of good music, some good drinks and party rather than a sob fest. I would want people to remember me in a up beat light.

So lots of good music and some good Spanish red wine!

This is my funeral soundtrack. You play this in order motherfuckers.

1) The Funeral Portrait
2) For Absent Friends
3) To Bid You Farewell
4) Ending Credits
5) Epilogue

Then I would have magical unicorns put on an airshow of rainbows while ninjas jumped around hacking things up, with free beer, pot, and acid for all.

Addicted to vaginal skin by Cannibal Corpse. Imagine everybody standing silent, waiting for the song to start, and then they hear the voice of some old geezer saying "I cut her from her neck down to her anus, and then i cut of her vagina and ate it", followed by grindcore or whatever it's called. Awesome...

Seriously though...
The apostle in triumph. It's a great song and it really fits the occasion.