Song at your funeral...

I'd have so much trouble picking anything other than Opeth. I'd also have so much trouble picking which Opeth song.

But in probably no particular order (apart from number one)

1. Requiem + the beginning of The Apostle in Triumph
2. Still Day Beneath the Sun
3. Harvest
4. Patterns in the Ivy 1+2
5. Benighted
6. To Bid You Farewell (although i'm trying to list purely soft songs without distorted guitars)
7. Epilogue, now that you people mention it.
8. Sillhouette

Meh. All of them!

It would be "2000&gone" or "Make it right" by Anathema..........there are so many moments and memories connected with these songs......that there's no other possibility than those two.

You know, after living a life full of action and heaviness, each and every one of you wishes to leave this world gently? At my funeral they will be playing Forest Of October, and at the end when the snare comes back in, you know it's time to get the fuck out.

In retrospect... My Dying Bride's Two Winters Only would suit me well too.

Definitely, at least at this point in my life, I would pick "...And the Great Cold Death of the Earth" by Agalloch. Simply because they are probably my favorite musical act, the music is beautiful, and the lyrics are composed for death.

Gee...

Opeth-Epilogue!
Anathema-2000 and Gone
Metallica-Orion(best metallica song ever!!)
Pink Floyd-Dogs(only because it is extremely sad in content)
Rush-Witch Hunt III
Led Zepplin-Since Ive Been Loving You
Camel-Airborne
Agalloch-In The Shadow of Our Pale Companion and Odal
Dream Theater-Its Raining
Iron Maiden-Revelations
Steve Vai-For the Love of God

Those would all be pretty cool but the best would have to be either Stars Die, Heartattack in a Lay By or Where We Would Be. Yup that would have to be it.

opeth - harvest/still day beneath the sun

Alice in chains - nutshell

katatonia - ...whatever really its all fucking depressing

led zeppelin - bron y aur

megadeth - dawn patrol