Serenity Painted Death - Live

Sathane

New Metal Member
May 31, 2002
Solihull, England
www.sathane.vze.com
Why dont Opeth play this song live?
They played it in Glasgow (or so I am told) after fans kept shouting out for it. Me and my friend shouted out for it last night at Birmingham, but it didnt work :cry:

It must be my favourite Opeth song, great structure, great solos, great vocals, all round fucking amazing.

What are your views? Or what song would you like to see played live?

(Another one of mine would be 'To Bid You Farewell')

Well they played Godhead's Lament live, FINALLY! I was big on seeing that onse make the set list...

ummm...

April Ethereal
The Twilight Is my Robe
Blackwater Park

The reason i wouldn't want them to play the mellow songs live, as much as I ADORE them, I dunno they mean so much to me, that I wouldnt want it to be ruined by some drunk bloke screaming "PLAY SOMETHING FAST AND HEAVY!!" Kind of ruins the moment.

yeah Godheads was great, im not too sure that to bid you farewell will ever be played, i mean most the stupid gay arse crowd will talk and walk off or something.

i've always said since last opeth show that SPD should be played instead of Demon Of The Fall sometimes, like a variety, dont get me wrong i love Demon, but they can alternate with SPD, it would be cool, instead of ''demon, demon of the fall...'' you get ''white face, hagard grin...''