The most moral Opeth song?

i dont ruin threads really. i do however, ruin some peoples opinions, which can easily be prevented. guess how!

philza said:
i dont ruin threads really. i do however, ruin some peoples opinions, which can easily be prevented. guess how!

lol get a life kid, you're a typical troll with nothing to say

what's worse than you? the mods on this forum that do nothing about it, at least they were pretending for a few days :rolleyes:

peace

Mr. Bland said:
I think most people here dislike him.

He just has a way of ruining threads and people's opinions and commnets.

EDIT: That would be cool if one day, we saw, "Banned." under his name....

Well "banned" has already appeared under 2 of his previous screen names :lol:
Third time lucky Philiza? I hope not

House of Seance said:
lol get a life kid, you're a typical troll with nothing to say

what's worse than you? the mods on this forum that do nothing about it, at least they were pretending for a few days :rolleyes:

peace

whats worse, me "trolling" the forums, or you bitching about me "trolling" the forums every day?

Well, um not to get back on topic here or anything kids, but In My Time of Need is a pretty morally straight song, talking wanting to end it all and knowing that there is something worth living for out there. This song also happens to have gotten me through a time of my life in which I was very depressed.

Mr Samsara said:
Really. I must have missed your "Report Bad Post" message in my PM inbox.:Smug:

you don't get them? because I use it... and besides, you browse, Moonlapse browses, Deron and Opeth.com are in here now and then, so I don't understand why there's such a lack of consistency... you all "cracked down" on some people a few weeks ago with a lot of big talk and a few bans, and while it's not bad right now it's just going to escalate back to what it was eventually... the forum doesn't have to be in shambles before a mod intervenes with something

you've read this thread obviously, and the fact that you can't spot the 12 year old troll doing nothing but trying to start flame wars is astounding

it's people like philza that make relaxed, laid back people like me not want to bother posting on this board anymore.
Im with the above poster...
philza said:
take ur laid back ass outta here kthx
yeah, what a fucking gem

House of Seance said:
you don't get them? because I use it...

No. and if you're serious I'll talk to Deron about it... because I've NEVER gotten a "Report Bad Post" related PM from you.

House of Seance said:
you browse, Moonlapse browses, Deron and Opeth.com are in here now and then, so I don't understand why there's such a lack of consistency... you all "cracked down" on some people a few weeks ago with a lot of big talk and a few bans, and while it's not bad right now it's just going to escalate back to what it was eventually... the forum doesn't have to be in shambles before a mod intervenes with something

you've read this thread obviously, and the fact that you can't spot the 12 year old troll doing nothing but trying to start flame wars is astounding

Simply because you are not witness to intervention you assume that the moderation team somehow has their collective heads in their asses. Your personal observation has no effect on what the facts actually are. I respect your right to have an opinion, but in this instance you're just wrong.

Inconsistency was an unfortunate by product of a transition period, I'll give you that. The period has actually passed however, but the memory is still fresh. Give it some time, dude.

House of Seance said:

Thank God I'm 13 now. :lol:

But yeah, back on topic.

I agree with Lionel. IMTON is pretty moral. The song is about killing yourself, but finding out that there is still reason to live. And reaching out to somebody to save them in their time of need. Great song.