Most Intense Opeth Song?

ive always found the light part in under the weeping moon to be intense starting at approx the 3:15 mark with all those background noises and shit, funny story about this....me and my friend had this on in his truck goin down a trail in the woods, to a cabin to camp with some other friends. They had gotten there before us without our knowledge and its night time so we park the truck in the dark as hell woods with this part of under the weeping moon just starting when we see a latern in the distance through the trees walking around & coming towards us... and like passing behind trees and shit. when he started running and the latern was moving fast as hell that scared the shit out of us, we had no idea he was down there.

Blackwater Park
Dirge for November

Master's Apprentices
and almost By the Pain I see In Others, but not quite

Karma(esp. the ending), White Cluster(middle), Deliverance and By the Pain I see in Others are pretty intense. My fav. though would be when the solo and double bass come in at about 6:00 of Under the Weeping Moon.

wreath: ;'coming of morning'....... then an acoustic break then it all goes heavy again, thats an example of what makes mike such a good song writter. there was no need to put that part in but creative thinking and a tendancy for progression is what makes opeths music so interesting

Master's apprentice goes beyond any other right now.... as soon as its flicked on the bas in my hearphones go max neverminding the potential hearing aids I'll be recieving later.
The intro phuh, followed upp by the sweatness of Mikeal soft chords accompanied by song and bass then suddenly ripped of at 7:45 into a massive thunder strike followed by a solo. There is no other song that manages to rip it of with such force yet maintaining the settleness of the opeth sound, it is my church, my altar, my choire.

P.S I can play it aswell as a couple of other songs! Therefore I will also recommend Ghost of Perdition, April Etheral, The twilight is my robe and The drapery falls.

"There is a voice calling to me!" :headbang: