Your DT Funeral Song

/ontopic
I would like them to play something with a happy sounding melody like Away, Delight, Away.

the same! but anyway i dont think my girlfriend or my parents if they still alive would like to hear it hehe! But i really ask my girlfriend to put one of D.T. song at my funeral!

I'd probably just have an Anathema song, mine is yours to drown in (ours is the new tribe) or the acoustic version of far away. But if it had to be dark tranquillity, Probably something instrumental like Mine is the Grandeur... or The Minds I. I wouldn't want anything with cynical lyrical content because I think it would be really selfish to try and leave that imprint of yourself on whoever is at your funeral.

Yeah, dt is a bit distasteful for a funeral imo, I would probably have something like a melo Opeth song or Anathema or Apocalyptica or something. Apo is a good choice :).

But if it had to be dt... probably My Negation. I love the song but the lyrics would kinda leave a bad impression of me =\

Nah I would rather have Graveworm - Thorns of Desolation played at my funeral, but If I have to choose a DT song, I guess It would be.. No One.

Idk about AT my funeral but i know for a fact that if i am about to die, i want to hear inside the particle storm. it's soooo perfect for that. i thought my plane was gunna crash during a bad storm so i started listening to it. it was pretty awesome lol. such an intense/calming song and it's the perfect anthem for the apocalypse. when i listen to it i just feel like, overwhelmed. i cant really describe it, except by saying it makes me want to die, but in a good way...

I think The Same would be a pretty awesome funeral song, the lyrics are quite grandiose. 'Sands of ages and the stars above, ever changing as the same hearts beat, repeating til the end'...

Auctioned seems a good choice, and I think the whole Projector album would be suitable. I think I'd go for Iridium though. Otherwise, No One? Or perhaps At Loss For Words, or My Negation? The Mundane and the Magic? Oh well fuck this, there are too many good options.

although DT its my favorite band, i would like another music would be played at my funeral... but if i have to choose it will be Silence & The Firmament Withdrew or maybe Auctioned

haha dark tranquillity at your funeral? dorks

this actually got me to laugh..

If I ever have a funeral I think I'll let them play whatever they feel like listening to. In the event that I had to pick, I think it would be something almost uncomfortably cheery.. so not a DT song. Maybe Everybody Else- In Memoriam

Oddly enough that song depresses the hell out of me.

Last edited by a moderator: