Your every day carry.

And as much as I misplace stuff, I pretty much need one. :lol: I've probably lost a hundred pairs of sunglasses over the years.

Spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch (with the modern version of a watch being my phone). While I always have my car keys on me when I go out I look at those as one of those items that I could not forget at home and still get very far ;)

I guess I'm pretty basic too: wallet, keys on a carabiner, iPhone 4s, public transportation card, picks, hairbands, Koss PortaPros. If I take a bag like I often do - most often a small army surplus gas mask bag from Britain -, it's got some sort of notebook, ID, pen, toothbrush and deodorant, iPhone charger, lip balm and condoms. Maybe a book if I'm reading one and care to carry it around.

Depending on the situation I might aswell bring a little comb, specially at parties. Gotta look fine all the time.

I always carry my watch, phone, keychain(with earplugs, pick holder and drum tuner attached), credit card and driver's license.

In what case do you mean? I would agree with the pliers part but that was all that came to mind.

There is always some sacrifice when you jam 15 tools into one pocket tool.

The pliers aren't as good, the screwdrivers are terrible the blade handles are awkward. I agree they're better than nothing but they're not a first choice for anything.

Some of you guys are ready to go stabbin! :lol:

I should say that I have a multi-tool and a small folding knife in my 'car kit' in the trunk of the car. I keep some picks in my car console but usually not on my person.

Hmm, the earplugs and pick holder on the keychain sounds like a cool idea. :heh:

It's awesome. I've been a bit lazy with the pick holder lately, I have this tendency of taking out picks and not putting them back :lol: But havin the earplugs there is golden, I like to have them with me wherever I go because you never know when they might come in handy.

Wallet, 4 keys on a simple ring. That's it. I might or might not have cigs on me at any given moment but usually keep those on a desk at home.