Your fav. metal shirts

ME TOO.

Probably my Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind shirt.

3279_165281905365_781665365_6438398_5018048_n.jpg

One of the first band shirts I bought. It's getting a touch faded, but I still loves it.

these were the best angles of the shirt i could get by myself. but it took me like 15 minutes to alter. it was an extra large mens shirt. its off the shoulder, 1/4 length sleeves. i couldnt really get all of it in a picture, but you get the idea.

DSC09829-1.jpg

DSC09821-1.jpg

you can tell its the heartwork shirt:p i cant take better pics than that, my arm only reaches so far. lol anyways, im pretty proud of it. one the better shirts ive made i think.

OK so I just want to say nice one, you've made a cool girlie carcass shirt and it looks good on you.

The other thing is though, it's not 100% because we are men and that's how we are, there's also the thing that we occasionally get some chicks, like that glam rock fan woman, and some others that do post noods with little to no provocation, for a little ego boost when they read all the OMGZ FAP type comments.

^ appreciate the compliment.

so, anyone else have any awesome band shirts? ive got a few vintage ones. testament into the pit, 1988 i believe? its awesome, but its too big to wear. and im not cutting up that one;) lol

I got a trippy Trouble shirt from eBay that came in the other day. Nice psychadelic esque font style in purple and their logo on the back. Lovin' it