NIN - The perfect drug <- fucking amazing
Metallica - One
Metallica - Until it sleeps
System of a down - Spiders
Refused - New noise
Dark Funeral - An aprentice of satan
Rage against the machine - Bulls on parade

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
'Leaves' by the Gathering. Yes, it's really old, but Anneke looks really cute :D :rolleyes: :p

Also, 'Mother North' by Satyricon. One word.... Tits!!!!

:headbang: :loco: :lol:

where you see that video? (the gathering i mean) damn i suppost u have to leave in Holland to see that right? on Tv now in England you will never see a video that isnt /slipknot/Linkin Park/Pop (well theyre all pop), RnB, rap, garaage. thats it, the rest is shit :die:

My favorite video will always be "Wake up Dead" by Megadeth. The band performing in a cage at night with hundreds of screaming headbangers climbing the cage. Intense and classic.

I love all the old Iron Maiden videos but especially The Trooper. Classic live shots mixed with old war scenes.

I haven't seen all of Tool's videos, but of the ones I've seen I like them a lot.

Being a musician myself I tend to like videos that are live shots or ones that at least mix live shots with other scenes.

Originally posted by _Transparent_

where you see that video? (the gathering i mean) damn i suppost u have to leave in Holland to see that right? on Tv now in England you will never see a video that isnt /slipknot/Linkin Park/Pop (well theyre all pop), RnB, rap, garaage. thats it, the rest is shit :die:

Yeah, we have the same problem on TV here in NZ, no metal at all. I've got the Gathering clip on a video- Century Media released a compilation tape in '97 called 'a declaration of independance' (cat. number is 7864-3), it's got a whole bunch of stuff on it. Those sorts of vids are the only way I get to see anything. :mad:

i've seen the "leaves" video. it's a good one. it's mainly just anneke singing directly into the camera with some sort of forest as a backdrop, but that's hardly a bad thing :)

Okay, here's my list of favorites and some babbling about why they're my favorite vids...

Crade of Filth - From the Cradle to Enslave
It's sick fun, a good song, and when you see the "making of" stuff you get to see that they're not as serioulsy messed up as thier image would have you believe.

Tool - Sober
Deep symbolism, very good stop-motion animation, and a good song overall. Wonder how many times this one has come up though :)

Rammstien - Du Reischt so Gut
Pretty cinematic for a music vid, and kinda weird.

Marilyn Manson - Astonishing Panorama of the Endtimes
Good (not great, just good) claymation done to a surprisingly cool manson song.

Opeth bootlegs.

Ehn. That's all I feel like writing about right now.

-spook