Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Helloween

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Dio

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
I voted for Death, they are my 2nd favorite band. Neurosis is my favorite. I think this would be a much more interesting poll if opeth wasn't on there because then we would get a better view of who likes what in general because we already know that most are gonna chooose opeth.

It's unfortunate that just because a band isn't still around anymore, people forget about them and go with what's in. I love Opeth, but i'm sorry, they haven't made their Rust in Peace or Symbolic yet. How they have more votes than Death and Megadeth combined is beyond me. Look at Morningrise and then Blackwater Park. Only the more In Flames minded fans could possibly pick BP over Morningrise. My point is that Opeth still has a lot left in them, but until they release more, I can't see picking them over bands like Death and Iron Maiden.

Russell said:
I've always wanted to know what people saw in maiden..???? Sum1 tell me :) Please?

Probably the greatest singer in Metal history.
Some of the best dual guitar harmonies ever created.
That epic feel that you can only get when trying to sing like Bruce on a song like Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. Nuff said.

alot of amazing bands there but i had to go for In Flames... despite their latest album they still are my favorite band... :hotjump: