• Nordland I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nordland II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1. Hammerheart
2. Blood fire and death
3. Blood on ice and Under the sign of the black mark

Those 4 are masterpieces. The rest of the albums are good or very good with these exceptions:
- Octagon
- Requiem
- Destroyer of worlds

In those albums Quorthon almost lost his way to Valhalla!!. how can be so bad!!!

Tough to say for me but I'll come up with a random list:

1. Hammerheart
2. Blood Fire Death (A Fine Day to Die alone makes this high on my list)
3. Nordland II and Under the Sign of the Black Mark

I still have to buy more albums.... definetly the first two albums and I'm not sure what else... perhaps Nordland I

I am definitely a greater fan of the old "Satanic" Bathory. Thus, number one I voted, "Under The Sign..." though the self-titled debut runs a very close second.:kickass:

The debut...it is one of the only Black Metal records I like...Back than it was renewing music, hard, but not overdone like most BM that came after it...If someone has the vinyl with original credit sheet inside please sell it to me !!!

The debut...it is one of the only Black Metal records I like...Back than it was renewing music, hard, but not overdone like most BM that came after it...If someone has the vinyl with original credit sheet inside please sell it to me !!!

Have you heard the other albums? ... if not you should get the first five without a doubt... up to Hammerheart and the albums after that are a acquired taste i suppose.. i myself like Nordland II after Hammerheart...