What's your favorite sabbath album and.....

black kastle

Black Kastle
Mar 24, 2016
San Clemente, CA.
What's your favorite sabbath album and your favorite pentagram, the shrine, sleep Zeppelin, dinosaur jr. And bedemon and megadeth album oh and I know the shrine isn't a old band but there rad

Black Sabbath - "Heaven And Hell"
Pentagram - "Relentless"
Megadeth - "Rust In Peace"

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Pentagram - Day Of Reckoning
Led Zeppelin - IV
Bedemon - Child Of Darkness compilation, that one is a no-brainer.
Megadeth - Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good!

I prefer Asbestosdeath to Sleep, not much of a fan at all.
Not a Dinosaur Jr. fan at all either.

Reactions: TempleOfBlood
right on
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Pentagram - Day Of Reckoning
Led Zeppelin - IV
Bedemon - Child Of Darkness compilation, that one is a no-brainer.
Megadeth - Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good!

I prefer Asbestosdeath to Sleep, not much of a fan at all.
Not a Dinosaur Jr. fan at all either.

Black Sabbath- Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. I wuv me some Ronnie Dio, but Ozzy Sabbath is best Sabbath you cant beat it.
Pentagram- Day of Reckoning. their rawest and most powerful sound by far.
Bedemon - Child of Darkness. Although I havent listened to too much of them
Megadeth- Peace Sells.

Sabbath - Paranoid. It might be the most obvious choice but that's just because it's so good.

Zeppelin - impossible to choose, but maybe IV? or maybe Physical Graffiti. IV is great because, well, it's IV. There's no point in saying anything because it's all been said before. Physical Graffiti is great because it's varied, it's a double album that was actually successful, and it shows signs of them maturing as a band. Sure it has a few weaknesses, like Boogie With Stu, but overall it's pretty much perfect. Ten Years Gone is incredible!

Megadeth - Rust in Peace, obviously. So technical and progressive yet it never loses it's thrash characteristics. I'll always prefer Metallica to Megadeth but I can't deny that Megadeth are the better musicians.

Actually, it seems as if the days when Paranoid was an obvious choice are gone. I smile when I see it chosen as a favourite now, most people I talk to choose differently.

True.. I still see it as their best. My dad used to play Paranoid and Black Sabbath the album in the car on the way to school and stuff, so that's kinda how I got into them. I've been a heavy metal fan since I was 6 :headbang:

Reactions: CiG
Black Sabbath-Master of Reality
Pentagram-Relentless
Led Zeppelin-Houses of the Holy
Megadeth-Rust in Peace

Sabbath - Mob Rules barely edges H&H
Favorite pentagram ? I am a redneck hippie metal-head. Do they have a pentagram with college Football and unicorns on it ? That would be my favorite. Otherwise, I will go with the basic "Too Fast For Love" one.
Favorite Megadeth album is probably Rust
I have no clue about what the other questions are about.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Favorite pentagram ? I am a redneck hippie metal-head. Do they have a pentagram with college Football and unicorns on it ? That would be my favorite. Otherwise, I will go with the basic "Too Fast For Love" one.

My brother, you're breaking my heart (providing you're being serious).

Pentagram is a quintessential American doom metal band.

My brother, you're breaking my heart (providing you're being serious).

Pentagram is a quintessential American doom metal band.

I certainly do know the band Pentagram, but frankly, they were so underground and had so many lineup changes, I honestly thought about a symbol, not the band. Doom was never my thing, so despite the fact I am familiar with them, I couldn't pick a song I would say is my favorite. I appreciate someone who likes them. The US has very few metal bands from the south and best I can recall Pentagram is from Virginia...... sort of The South of the US. *__*

Bryant

Reactions: Wyvern
Born again = Black Sabbath
Paranoid = Black Sabbath
Sabotage = Black Sabbath
Physical Graffiti = Led Zeppelin
Presence = Led Zeppelin