What's your favorite sabbath album and.....

Honestly...its a tie between Sabotage & Mob Rules for me...
with Dehumanizer coming in a close 3rd.

Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Pentagram - Day of Reckoning
The Shrine - Rare Breed
Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV
Megadeth - Dystopia

Black Sabbath- Volume 4
Zeppelin- Led Zeppelin III
Megadeth- Peace Sells
The other bands I would have to hear a lot more of to have an informed opinion.

Reactions: Wyvern
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality (one of the greatest albums of all-time). I love both Ozzy and Dio eras, but Sabbath was more unique with Ozzy. The S/T and Paranoid are very close. Songs like "Black Sabbath" and "Hand of Doom" are just the epitome of classic and I don't think you record those songs without Ozzy.

Megadeth - Rust in Peace. Holy Wars is possibly my favorite thrash song. I've always had a soft spot for Countdown as well.

Reactions: Wyvern
Sabbath
1) Heaven and Hell (greatest album, in any genre, ever. IMO)
2) Sabotage

Megadeth
1) Peace Sells
2) Rust

Zeppelin
1) Physical
2) ZOSO

Accept
1) Balls
2) Metal

What's your favorite sabbath album and your favorite pentagram, the shrine, sleep Zeppelin, dinosaur jr. And bedemon and megadeth album oh and I know the shrine isn't a old band but there rad
I'm a Sabbath fanatic, Ozzy era my favorite, the self titled album is my favorite , it's the album that started it all, and the cover art is just beautiful and very atmospheric, it's my Mona Lisa. My favorite Pentagram album is a tie between Relentless and Day of Reckoning, and Bedemon would have to be Child of Darkness, Sleep would be Holy Mountain, best stoner Doom metal band out there for me. Led Zeppelin would be Led Zeppelin III.

Gotta have Candlmass in here, Epicus Doomicus Metallicus and The Door To Doom.

Last edited: