Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
Damn, I din't know that people in here like Jackson that much.
That's cool. I love Jackson guitars. They are my favourites in style, sound and playability.
And they have the coolest custom models.

The strange thing is that here in my country, Jackson guitars are very rare. Every shop is full of Ibanez, Fender and Gibson stuff. Thats so annoying.

I have a 2001 KV2 in tobacco sunburst which I hope I never have the misfortune of (somehow) fucking up. It does everything that I would ever want to do with it.

I'll vote BC Rich, I just love the Warlock i have
I once tried a Jackson in a shop, but I didn't really like it... I don't remember what exact model it was, so maybe it just was some cheap stuff. If I had played a really good Jackson, maybe my vote would be Jackson, too..............

I like Fender and Ernie Ball basses the most, and Jackson and Ibanez guitars the most. Since I own a Fender bass, that is where my vote goes. :)

If I saw this about a month ago, I'd say Jackson without a doubt, but now I'd have to say it's a tie between them and Ibanez. My RG550 plays soooooo nice, plus it just looks badass. The stock pickups kinda suck, but I can play so much faster on it than my Charvel (Basically a Jackson). The tone isn't really bad, it's just not very loud.

What about ESP???... They have some pretty cool shit..

Ehy! have you ever heard about "Gothic Guitarrs" or something like that?? Its a company with no standard models, i mean, if you want a guittar with the shape of rock and strings made of wood (wow!!), they will made it for you. I think that the guy from Motorhead plays one of those guittars... Realy cool since only custom models made.

well, i really like both Ibanez and ESP. but my dream guitar is like a 7 string version of my ESP F200, and i very much love my F200, so ESP gets my vote

Another vote for the ESP F200. I love mine and would hate to part with it. With my EMG 85's and my roland synth pickup installed its the sexiest axe i have ever seen. ;-P

i have a gibson les paul and a ibanez rg570 ex and i would have to go for the ibanez its soo light and the neck is so fast and is has a great sound and is soo comfy. The gibson on the other hand is very uncomfortable to play has a thick neck but the bridge pickup has a sexy tone and overall is a very good versitile sounding guitar

man...it's all about the jacksons...I just got my new SLSMG Soloist the other day. What can I say, besides OH MY GOD. It is quite honestly the best feeling, most well-built guitar I have ever played. I also have a Squier Subsonic (don't diss it because it's Squier until you've played a Subsonic), and a 1991 Gibson Les Paul Studio (wine red w/ Gold hardware). I like to play mostly in drop-B or A, and the Jackson handles it just fine. I think it's the first Neck-thru body jackson, too.

Originally posted by x_OPETH_x
I think it's the first Neck-thru body jackson, too.

Errr...neck-thrus has been a hallmark of Jackson's ever since they started.
EDIT: For instance; The very first Jackson guitar ever built was a neck-thru: Randy Rhoads's white + pinstriped "Concorde" prototype (after his death, the Concorde was renamed "the Randy Rhoads model").

'bane