Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
I've never had the pleasure of playing the JP musicman always wanted a go!!!

Personally I'm an ESP man. Good build etc. Fretboard just 'Feels' so right to shred with.

voted ibanez.... have too many different guitars, and even though my favorite at the moment is a yamaha, for consistency, ibanez are great.... as long as it's not with a wizard 2 neck....

Schecter, because after nearly four hours of trying out guitars at guitar center the c1 elite won my heart. Ibanez gets honorable mention. For some reason none of the jacksons I tried felt right in my hands. It was like, I could tell the neck was fast, but it felt awkward.

My favorite is Steinberger. I have a Steinberger Spirit and when I compare it with other guitars I think that it is better for me.

It is really small(no head and a small case)
Has EMG's loaded
Doesn't need a tune-in (never until you change the strings.)
When used with a Zoom GFX707 gives really high performance.
Tremolo etc. is designed for performance.

Other than Steinberger I have a custom made Sezen.

Semi-acoustic
Modified with synthsizer
Modified with volume equlizer
4 Pads loaded

Odd one to answer. I wouldn't say that I find all of any brand comfortable to play

i.e. My Jackson DKMG is very comfortable but I couldn't get used to the RR5 that I played.

BC Rich's KKV and Beast play pretty well but I didn't like the feel of the Warlock at all.

ESP EX-350 plays like a dream.

Washburns Dime 2 feels alright but is very heavy.

Quick mention for Ibanez as well as most of the ones that I've tried are nice to play

I have an ESP ltd that i got a few years ago. dropped a duncan distortion humbucker at the bridge and set the strings up nice and this has been my first actual favorite guitar that i've owned.

I don't have a favorite. Even "production line" guitars all play differently. Anytime I buy a guitar, I look for one I like as far as sound, features and playability, but I typically set the guitar up as far as string size, pickup height, action etc. to my playing style. However, I also learn to play to the strengths of that particular guitar. Every instrument is different.

Bryant

What is this about Jackson Charvel guitars??
I prefer a musicman body, nice and small, perfect for me... But I like to play Ibanez Jem guitars as well, and, of course..my own 'signature'...The blue Evie!! Dangerous distortion, serious sustain..and the looks..well.... :worship:

I plan on checking out some Schecter's soon. Some of the new styles they have are intruiging to look at and not at all ordinary. I am also thinking of getting an Ovation acoustic/electric for some "classical" sounding intro's and outro's.

New update, just for kicks, I am replacing the Humbuckers in my Toronado with humbucker size P90's. A Gibson in the Bridge and a Seymour Duncan in the Neck. I'm modifying my Toro to make it a little smoother playing and hopefully better sounding. If I don't like the P90 change, then I'll put some other hummers in.

I will buy a WRMG jackson warrior in a few days.I am stuck up with the floyd rose beacause its not original.So anyone who tried these JT580 LP Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo can help me.
(I will probably change it to original floyd rose but after a while that i bought)