• Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
Nate The Great said:
I'm proud to be the first (maybe the only) to vote Carvin.

Voted Carvin too. :D
I own a DC127C but the Floyd's all rusted and stuck. I have a JEM77 too, use that one the most and fits my playing the most, but the Carvin is still my quality guitar.

grtz

Frank

i have a 1984 gibson Vm a 1985 gibson explorer, sunburst, a lower model ajckson rhoads, a dave mustaine V, a few ibanez's, and have had only one bc rich, a richbich platinum series, i had seymour duncan sh4 in pickup. id elike to have a bc rich warlock, american series though. overall, i think jacksons are cool kick ass pointy guitars, bc rich are the sickest, but gibsons and ibanez have the fastest necks

eBayISAPI.dll

BC RICH!!!

I'd love an American made, neck thru, Jackson Rhoads V. But for now, i have to settle for a Jackson RX10D rhoads. Hey, at least my emgs add a lot more fucking crunch than the stock pick ups it came with!

My favorite brand is Washburn. Ive had Ibanez and Jackson. While those are great guitars, my trust is in my Dime. I just love the feel of this guitar. I can play it for hours.

I'm an Ibanez bass player...have been for a LONG time. If I had the $$$, I would have Warrior custom build me several 6 and 7 string basses. If you have ever played a Warrior bass, there's not much more you can ask for...well maybe 2 more...a custom 6 and 7 string bass by Modulus...they don't do one-offs, so talking them into doing that would be like 20K at least, where Warrior can do one for like 5K...I'll keep dreaming... :headbang:

Gibson cause I have had my Les Paul Deluxe since I got it new in 1972.
I have an Ibanez Universe 7-string that sure plays very nicely.
I have a 1973 Fender Precision with a 69 neck that kicks ass.
A new Martin DX1. For 450 bucks you can't beat the sound and the neck
won't warp in humid weather(which is par for the course where I live).
And last I own a Johnson single cone resonator. Looking for a National.

Why isn't PRS in the poll? I just got a McCarty, and I'm loving life! Can't figure out why I can't post the pic

I have a cheap Ibanez bass that I replaced the Pickups and bridge on and it sounds fantastic. I also converted it to string-thru and now it sounds like an £800 bass instead of a £200 bass. I like the feel of Iby basses, nice necks and very comfortable to play.

I'm thinking of looking at BC rich basses. I'm in a black metal band so I thought I might as well just go with what looks good, I'm not going to have to play anything complex on it or give a rats ass about the tone so I might as well get a BC rich :)

Jackson and ESP. Though jackson does not have importer in finland, cos fender(those fucking assholes)bought jackson guitars company. I have jackson RRX10, kellyX3, dinky reverse 94 and acoustic 12-string ibanez pf.

I am pissed off to fender, finnish jackson retailer musamaailma made a shit load of job for marketing jackson guitars in finland, and suddenly some idiot asshole in USA(fender)decides that they don´t need us anymore, and they possibly quit producing Jackson guitars.:yell: Fuck goddamn!