Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
I've been playing Gibson's for over 15 years and nothing beats the solid raw tone of a Gibson Les Paul Custom, I own two of them, plus an original 64 SG with a mother of pearl tremelo that was given to me by my father....I've also played a good many of B.C. Rich's that were nice... But honestly nothing beats a Les Paul Custom...

Vital Remains said:
hey does anyone really have squier as a fav?

Actually, the older Korean Squiers from the late 80s were equal in quality to Fenders at that time. There are some really nice ones out there with maple necks....I know because I own one! I've customised it with a Seymour Duncan in the bridge and a custom-made pickguard. Check it out:

squier22.jpg

I also have a Squier X-155 which is a really nicely built guitar. I may change the pickups in the future but this is a cool guitar!:

x155_22.jpg

I am in the market for a new guitar but can't really find that perfect guitar. I've been looking at Jacksons, Schecters and PRS guitars but haven't found that perfect one. If I find one that has the right look then it doesn't have the right components and vice versa. I need a Floyd Rose and I want at the very least a DiMarzio. I'm really thinking about the Phil Collen PC1 signature Jackson...now that's a really nice guitar!

Pc1.jpg

Ooh...forgot to say that I tried out the Charvel Eddie Van Halen signature model and it was incredible! Really awesome neck and tone! The bad thing about it is the price!

the_bards_fire said:
build em urself? impressive, would you make me one? !...
Well i have a jackson, and an ibanez...and a les paul, but i prefer ESP to all of them, i simply cant afford a decent one (wich isnt LTD)

I don't run a shop I just build them for myself due to my dissatisfaction with most brand names and I perfer total customization.

evilsteve said:
im playing bc rich,the njs are ok.i tried the ltd guitars every 1 ive picked up has been realy nice.im looking at changeing over:headbang: .
HAve u got an nj mockingbird, those things are awesome:headbang:

Right now I've got cort gb 34a bass 4 strings. It's quite good for now ,but i'm looking for Warlock NJ series. I had oportunity to play these great basses. Why cort ? Because not enough cash for warlock. However for small price it's quite good and it's made preety good.