Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
My RR3 is really nice to play and has great lead tones
GO JACKSON!!!

I LOVE that guitar ( Ibanez RG 540 )! I saw it in an Ibanez catalog back in 1990 or so and have never seen one other than Skolnick playing one. Looks totally killer.

My main axe is a Black '95 Music Man Silhouette with a real Floyd Rose EMG 85/81 in the bridge ( I switch them out occasionally ) and EMG SA in the neck. Very comfortable body ( Unlike RG's ) neck somewhere between RG and Les Paul, well built, VERY stable tuning, and still whoops ass 11 years later. Only nicer guitars I've played was a Parker Fly Classic and an old Music Man EVH. I'll have some unimpressive pics of the Silhouette up eventually. I would love to have another only hard tail but otherwise the same.

kamikaze said:
Alex skolnick formerly of testament, Savatage, used that very model. its a RG 540 Power 2. Very cool indeed ;) Its a very rare and very hard axe to find.

top.jpg
all.jpg

bottom.jpg

Always wanted a Jackson since I was 15, now at 37 I have one! A black strat shaped one with a reverse headstock and a George Lynch Screamin Demon in the bridge position. Never will I sell it. No way.

Brian Moore guitars. Though I also have an Ibanez USRG30 that I play from time to time.

My man! The other 1 vote for Brian Moore! I've got 3, an i8, i8.13, and i8.1. I also have an Ernie Ball Petrucci model, and a couple of Ibanez S Series, but the BMGs are the best by far.

Dean, Dean all the fizzuckin way b1tchs!! the V profile necks pwn all else, and those guitars are true works of art, like a 15th century statue

Well, my first one was an esp EC-50, but I effed the output jack on it, so then I got a Dean Z, after that I bought another Esp, the EX-400. Can't play any other axe but my EX now.