Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
I used to be an Ibanez man, humbuckered to the hilt, flat necked low action heaven... I still am in some situations, I have two RGs and an S2020X...
But then I discovered the Fender TC-90...
It's not an expensive guitar and it's not even made in the US, but it is the nicest guitar I've ever played, and I've played a few...
It's based on the telecaster, but it's not one. I'm really not a fan of Fender at all normally, I think Strats are so over used and have become such a staple that they grate on my ears.
The TC-90 has gorgeous Seymour Duncan P-90 pickups that give you the most control over your tone I've ever come across. It's a set neck like on a Les Paul which improves the resonant quality of the guitar over regular telecasters which normally sound quite thin to me.
There's an f hole to give you extra resonance and extra brightness which really helps when you're going through an old valve head. Normally this would mean huge feedback problems, but I play deafeningly loud and don't have any trouble...
All in all, this is such a versatile guitar, designed probably for blues, it's great for that, but it's also great for metal. Try it out!

I like jackson the most.. I also like playing kramer and ibanez... but my friend got a ran custom and its not bad at all.

You see all the guys play Jackson, ESP, Gibson etc. but they all admit to playing Ibanez in the studio. Cause Ibanez rule!!!

I love Ibanez, but now it's really become a trend with metalcore bands, wtf!?!?

I have an ESP SV which pretty much smokes all other guitars I've ever played except 3 custom shops my friends have, which are Carvin, Ran and Grollman. But its pretty much on the same level as those, so I'm voting ESP!

Jackson of course

kingV2.jpg

kingsleep.jpg

nothing plays or sounds like my les paul standard, although i did pick up a parker classic used which is wonderfull to play, defineately a future classic. i started playing on a kramer(a 600st, oooooh) about 19 years ago, i picked it up the other day to doodle on it(after almost 7 years) and wow what a POS, but im going keep it for sentimental reasons.
i have my eyes set on 2 more guitars the prs custom24, and the esp horizon custom.

Have i already posted?.. i cant remember, and too lazy too look back. Oh well.

Back in the 'old days' (a few years ago :p) i was a major Maiden fan, so i bought a Fender Strat. Then i moved onto HammerFall and i became hooked to Jackson.

But then i moved onto the Jem7v (cant remember how though).. and i loved that for a while, but then one day in a nice big guitar shop i tried out an Ibanez S2170FW.. and i absolutely loved it. But then the S4170Ab came out, and i like the look of that one more. It's pretty much the same guitar but with a Zero Point Tremelo. So it can only be better :p

but its £1082

.. but i WILL get my hands on it one of these days, you'll see! :p